No announcement yet.

Concert goers and foodies thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha yeah the show was good and their fan base is very intense, I'm kind of surprised their hanging it up but haven't looked up the reason.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Going to see Cheap Trick next week. Have seen them as openers a few times, but this will be first time as headliner.

Not sure what the pre-concert meal will be yet.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Last concert I went to was an outdoors metal show. Awesome show, didn't eat anything, partied a little bit, went home after and ate like a starving animal at like midnight before passing out. So you could say I'm a man of culture....
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Just an Amazing setlist from Metallica last night! They know what the people want.
          Whiplash
          Ride the lightning
          Memory remains
          Seek and destroy
          Holier than thou
          One
          Sad but true
          Moth into flame
          No leaf clover
          For whom the bell tolls
          Fuel
          Fade to black
          Master of puppets
          Blackened
          Nothing else matters
          Enter sandman

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            Just an Amazing setlist from Metallica last night! They know what the people want.
            Whiplash
            Ride the lightning
            Memory remains
            Seek and destroy
            Holier than thou
            One
            Sad but true
            Moth into flame
            No leaf clover
            For whom the bell tolls
            Fuel
            Fade to black
            Master of puppets
            Blackened
            Nothing else matters
            Enter sandman
            Excellent setlist!
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
            X