Week 8 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Henry Ruggs III apparently killed someone while driving drunk last night. More info to come....
    If true, fuck him. Let him rot in prison.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

The Raiders just released Henry Ruggs III. Wow.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

My buddy just sent me a tweet: Ruggs was going 156 mph seconds before the crash and was at 127 mph when the airbags deployed. BAC of .161. And a loaded gun found in the car too, because why not?

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
          My buddy just sent me a tweet: Ruggs was going 156 mph seconds before the crash and was at 127 mph when the airbags deployed. BAC of .161. And a loaded gun found in the car too, because why not?
          Holy crap. The kid just lost his best friend to a car wreck a couple months back, too.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Awful story keeps getting worse: girl Ruggs killed appears to have burned alive, having survived the initial impact. Her dog was also in the car and also perished.

Jesus

Comment

Working...
            X