Week 7 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 Thread

Case Keenum just secured himself another year as a backup for someone after that performance last night. And why do teams not take running backs early much anymore? Well, D'Earnest Johnson is probably case number about 248 as why.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Antonio Brown out

And yeah, I was discussing D'Ernest Johnson with a friend. An UDFA who looked far superior to highly regarded Javonte Williams (who looked like a JAG).

Comment

Breakout TE Dawson Knox underwent surgery and will miss 3 weeks

TY Hilton out

Damien Williams activated off the covid list

Comment

National TE day produced a ton of unknown TE scoring TDs, but the big names went scoreless or are injured. What a weird fantasy week with all these byes.

Comment

Bears fans have to hope Justin Fields hit rock-bottom yesterday, or else they may have the next Mitch Trubisky on their hands. 3 picks and 2 fumbles in an epic meltdown.

He's also brought formerly reliable Allen Robinson down with him, who's now borderline droppable thanks to Fields.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Bears fans have to hope Justin Fields hit rock-bottom yesterday, or else they may have the next Mitch Trubisky on their hands. 3 picks and 2 fumbles in an epic meltdown.

He's also brought formerly reliable Allen Robinson down with him, who's now borderline droppable thanks to Fields.
            I drafted both Robinson and Ridley very high in my home league...it's pretty damn close to what you say. Do I drop guys with that kind of talent who are still in their prime?
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Even as a Packer fan, I'm feeling sorry for Fields. The coaching and game planning is ghastly, and combine that with Fields just not being ready yet, and you get games like the one against the Bucs. Last week against GB, the Packers had both starting OLBs out, one starting ILB out, three of their four starting DBs out, and the Bears still couldn't throw against them. There's no doubt in my mind that Dalton would be a better choice for the Bears right now.

But even more importantly, the Bears need a new coaching staff. The Bears have real talent at WR and RB, some decent OL pieces, a lot of quality on defense, and a QB that needs developing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                I drafted both Robinson and Ridley very high in my home league...it's pretty damn close to what you say. Do I drop guys with that kind of talent who are still in their prime?
                I dunno man, I just couldn't bring myself to drop Robinson.

Ridley is getting the targets and we know he has a capable QB in Ryan. A-Rob OTOH.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  In a keeper league, I'd have a hard time dropping either. In a non-keeper, I'd drop Robinson in a minute. In fact, I did last week. I have a higher degree of confidence in Ridley and would keep him in either format.

Comment

Nick Foles anxiously awaits his next opportunity.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Hard to throw when you are getting your butt kicked on uncontested blitzes.

This is about a terrible game plan and faulty O line.

Receivers dropped too many passes that hit them in the hands with one leading to an interception.

Comment

Jalen Hurts has to be the worst "good" fantasy QB I've ever seen. The dude is a horrible QB but just owns it in fantasy, lol. He looked lost about 90% of the time on Sunday and got the 6th most fantasy points anyway.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Matt Nagy is addressing the media right now. He just announced that he has tested positive for Covid. So far he has no symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                            Matt Nagy is addressing the media right now. He just announced that he has tested positive for Covid. So far he has no symptoms.
                            Other than brain fog...

Comment

Working...
                            X