Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 6 Thread

Down the river ..................from PNC Park

Week 6 Thread

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports the Chiefs have "looked into" Colts RB Marlon Mack ahead of the NFL's November 2 trade deadline.

Mack is reportedly on the trading block and Kansas City is needy in the backfield with Clyde Edwards-Helaire (MCL sprain) sidelined for at least a few weeks. Mack impressed in limited duty Monday night against Baltimore, gaining 47 yards on five rushes and catching a pass for seven yards, appearing explosive on a few runs a year after tearing his Achilles. Mack could instantly become the Chiefs' No. 1 running back once he's acclimated with the team's playbook, as CEH has done nothing to show he's an every-down NFL back. Fantasy managers in need of running back help should pick up Mack as soon as possible on the chance KC makes a deal with the Colts in the next few weeks.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Buccaneers TE Rob Gronkowski out (again).
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Broncos sign WR John Brown.

― Albert Einstein

The Steelers sign WR Anthony Miller who was a Bears 2nd round pick in 2018.

― Albert Einstein

Hall of Famer
    Week 6. Damien Williams is now on the team’s reserve/COVID-19 list.

Williams’ Thursday placement on the coronavirus list will make him playing against the Packers on Sunday a difficult task. Vaccinated players can return after a positive test if they receive two negative tests 24 hours apart. Unvaccinated players who test positive are shut down for 10 days. Only unvaccinated players can be classified as high-risk close contacts, which require five days away from a team.

Williams expressed hesitation on being vaccinated in June, but his October vaccination status is unclear.

Zach Ertz traded to Arizona for a 5th rd pick

McCaffrey out
    Nick Chubb out

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Week 6. Damien Williams is now on the team’s reserve/COVID-19 list.

Williams’ Thursday placement on the coronavirus list will make him playing against the Packers on Sunday a difficult task. Vaccinated players can return after a positive test if they receive two negative tests 24 hours apart. Unvaccinated players who test positive are shut down for 10 days. Only unvaccinated players can be classified as high-risk close contacts, which require five days away from a team.

Williams expressed hesitation on being vaccinated in June, but his October vaccination status is unclear.
    Who's next in line? I'm assuming Herbert, but if it's Nall, I might go snag him.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by chancellor View Post
    Who's next in line? I'm assuming Herbert, but if it's Nall, I might go snag him.
    Should be Herbert, he out-carried Williams last week.

Chris Carson out.

Russell Wilson to be placed on IR (not surprising, but there were reports he was practicing yesterday)

Chris Carson also placed on IR, so he’s out until Week 10 as well.