ALCS: Boston Red Sox vs. Houston Astros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALCS: Boston Red Sox vs. Houston Astros

Wow, Bosox wiped out the Rays. I didn't see that coming.

no kidding ... I missed most of the action on the weekend, sounds like I should go back and watch that Sunday game
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I am glad the Rays are out. When I saw that the top level was about 1/3 full for their playoff game in TB, I said that city does not deserve that team. They can't even sell over 80% of their seats for the first ALDS game against the Red Sox?

Comment

Houston -150 faves

Comment

McCullers is OUT for the series -- that moves the needle in a bigly way

Comment

crazy..dude is a total gamer

Comment

Red Sox make history as the first team with 2 grand slams in the same post-season game

Comment

Congrats to the Astros! Personally, I'm glad they won and not Boston.
                Last edited by rhd; 10-23-2021, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I had this discussion last night with a few buddies:

At what point does Dusty Baker's entire body of work make him a Hall of Famer? The guy's been in professional baseball since 1967(!!) and had an above-average, All Star playing career that lasted 19 seasons, and now a very successful managerial career that's lasted 24 seasons. He's 12th all-time in managerial wins (of those in front of him, only Bruce Bochy is not a Hall of Famer and he will be one day), and of that group, only Joe Torre had a playing career anywhere close to rivaling his.

If he wins the World Series, I think he's a HOFer once his managerial career ends. Congrats Dusty.

Comment

Working...
                  X