Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.10 Tea For One

My number 5 led Zep song.

I know, I know its a remake of SIBLY. Sort of. I much prefer this one. The lyrics are among my favorite in music. That sense of loneliness and melancholy hit me hard, "a minute seems like a lifetime baby when I feel this".

Last edited by Mithrandir; 10-18-2021, 09:49 AM.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

7.01 Out on the Tiles

My deep cut pick. Especially love the chorus.

Live version.

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

7.02 Night Flight

Comment

7.03- Long Tall Sally

Comment

7.04 Celebration Day

Great bass.

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

7.05 Darlene, Coda

Old school rock 'n roll; I really like the piano bit at about the 2:15 mark.

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

7.06 We're Gonna Groove
                Album: Coda

I really love this one. Written by soul artist Ben E. King, this was supposed to be on Zeppelin II but was cut and held forever until Coda. This song was recorded from a live version played at Royal Albert Hall in 1970 (the remastered studio version on Coda is much better and cleaner sounding).

Comment

7.07 - Bron-Yr-Aur - Physical Graffiti

Comment

I was debating which short instrumental to pick and revo made my choice. And I'm a sucker for tablas.

7.08 Black Mountain Side (with YTIGC outro edited out)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

7.09 Sunshine Woman

Comment

7.10 Down by the Seaside

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

8.01 Sick Again

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

8.02 Royal Orleans

Talking Heads before Talking Heads?

Comment

8.03 Friends

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

8.04 - South Bound Suarez

Comment

Working...
                                X