Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 Thread

David Montgomery out 4-6 weeks with a knee sprain

Jags holding "closed door" meetings on Urban Meyer, whose latest gaffe was, while his team flew home after a loss, being filmed at his bar in Ohio getting grinded on by a comely blonde (oh, he's married with grandkids). This can't be good.

Supposedly the David Montgomery news is not coming out until tomorrow. I do see speculation 4-6, but I am hoping for 2-3.

Comment

Josh Gordon elevated to the 53-man roster.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        David Montgomery out 4-6 weeks with a knee sprain
        You are correct sir.

Comment

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Russell Wilson's (finger) surgery was "more complicated than expected."

Wilson had a fracture and dislocation of his injured finger in addition to a torn tendon. Rapoport puts his timetable at six weeks, though Wilson, a quick healer, has a chance to be back sooner. Four weeks and returning after Seattle's Week 9 bye would be a best-case scenario for Wilson. The Seahawks will move forward with Geno Smith until Wilson returns.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

George Kittle to IR. Looks like another lost season for him.

Comment

Dalvin Cook out
              DeVante Parker out

Comment

McCaffrey listed as out in ESPN
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

A 44 year-old Tom Brady throws for 400 yards and 5 TDs again! I'm starting to believe this guy really can play until he's 50 years old.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

CEH may have suffered a significant knee injury in the 2nd half of last night's game.

Comment

JuJu Smith-Schuster out for the season with a shoulder injury

Comment

The Giants may have avoided complete catastrophe as Barkley's and Jones' injury aren't as bad as they looked.

Gotta like Jones competitive fire, but he's not going to help the team if he becomes Batman in the second quarter too often.

EDIT - Looks like the Cards Maxx Williams is out for the year with a knee injury.
                        Last edited by chancellor; 10-11-2021, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I don't know what I liked more.....the missed field goal palooza to end the Packers-Bengals game or the Browns D pulling Ekeler into the end zone so the offense could get another crack at a touchdown. Very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                            I don't know what I liked more.....the missed field goal palooza to end the Packers-Bengals game or the Browns D pulling Ekeler into the end zone so the offense could get another crack at a touchdown. Very entertaining.
                            The Packers-Bengals field goal palooza just about killed me.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              The Packers-Bengals field goal palooza just about killed me.
                              I didn't even get to see Crosby make the kick because I had it on the local station and they had to cut away to start the Giants game. I was so hoping to check my phone to see that he missed another one.

Comment

Working...
                              X