Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a new Led Zeppelin song draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    "Kill the poor!"
    Steady on, just sterilize them.

Comment

• Sterilize the Irish!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Sterilize the Irish!
        We're not poor anymore ... we've reinvented ourselves as a tax haven for mega rich corporations.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          We're not poor anymore ... we've reinvented ourselves as a tax haven for mega rich corporations.
          Ah, thank god. Those poor souls have struggled for far too long.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Anyhoo - back to ol' Zep talk!

Jimmy Page was banging a 14 year old girl back in Zep's heyday. So, yeah.....that sucks.

Comment

Anyhoo - back to ol' Zep talk!

Jimmy Page was banging a 14 year old girl back in Zep's heyday. So, yeah.....that sucks.
              Its funny ... we had this controversy here about 10 years ago, when the UK police were investigating "historical sex abuse" claims against celebrity / public figures, with especial reference to underage sex. This was part of the Gary Glitter / Jimmy Saville fallout, when it was revealed everyone kinda knew what he was doing, and no-one did anything about it.

So in response, the authorities started investigating potential cases. Both Glitter and Saville are 2 seriously creepy looking dudes ... what did the police do? Investigated a bunch of other "kinda creepy looking dudes" ... the results ... ruined a lot of careers with hapless investigations, no charges brought, and the public prosecutors left with egg on their face and terrified to go near this again.

The funny thing is, why didn't they just read a random biography of any of the 60's and 70's "rock gods". Just read some of their lyrics FFS ... Stray Cat Blues anyone? It's funny how the live version of Stray Cat Blues (where the "star" of the song is 12 years old) disappeared from the internet around this time. I'll bet most of these guys were shitting their pants while this was going on.

Comment

Anyhoo - back to ol' Zep talk!

Lori Maddox
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Its funny ...
                  Oddly I didn't find any portion of that post funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    Oddly I didn't find any portion of that post funny
                    Funny as in not funny. We speak not normal.

Comment

• Wait, someone else took "Hot Dog???"

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Wait, someone else took "Hot Dog???"
                        Yes, yes I did.

Comment

• Chase Utley used "Kashmir" as his walk up song.

Comment

• So uhhh, did Led Zep break up or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              So uhhh, did Led Zep break up or something?
                              I'm the holdup in the draft, if that's the ask. Was traveling yesterday after noon. Am reviewing the picks and will have something up within the hour.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                                I'm the holdup in the draft, if that's the ask. Was traveling yesterday after noon. Am reviewing the picks and will have something up within the hour.
                                Were you by chance travelling in a buggy?

Comment

Working...
                                X