Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a new Led Zeppelin song draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Doing research is all the more reason to join. I did the Neil Young draft despite not really being a big fan and I became one by the end. They only put out 10 albums so definitely manageable.
    great point, ok I'm in.

Comment

Doing research is all the more reason to join. I did the Neil Young draft despite not really being a big fan and I became one by the end. They only put out 10 albums so definitely manageable.
      Yeah, I had to do that with our Rush draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        great point, ok I'm in.
        Good man. I've had to research artists mid-draft, too. Great fun!
        If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

My memory has gotten bad...did we ever do a Tom Waits draft? That would be a strange first round.
          If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Assuming you count In Through The Out Door.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              I used to wonder what a Led Zeppelin that stayed together into the mid 80's might have sounded like ...
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                I used to wonder what a Led Zeppelin that stayed together into the mid 80's might have sounded like ...
                I wouldn't have heard them anyway....i am walking around LA muttering with my fingers in my ears
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  Great album!!
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Johnny is in, woohoo!
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Fresno Bob passed, still waiting to hear back from señorsheep.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Fresno Bob passed, still waiting to hear back from señorsheep.
                        Passed passed....or just isn't drafting?
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          Helluva distinction.

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                            Helluva distinction.
                            He just got a head start on all of us by picking In My Time of Dying

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              The latter.
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

Yo whatup boys?

Comment

Working...
                                X