Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a new Led Zeppelin song draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Chance is up.

tbh, Im actually a bigger fan of the Stone Temple Pilots cover of Dancing Days..RIP Scott Weiland:

WTF!!! Seriously, it's decent, but but but......
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Are we skipping Ken?
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Great pick Gregg!

Comment

• As an aside, this is one of my all time favorite live albums.

Page is phenomenal. Relf is a very good singer and love that harmonica.

Comment

• I'm playing in a frisbee tournament this weekend and will only be sporadically available.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Mith with two of my deep picks.

Getting kind of thin. I still have two that I would be happy to own.

Ken is up. I hope he doesn't take one.

Comment

• Redbird decimating my dwindling list.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• As I expected, Redbird just kicked me in the teeth. Have two I'm deciding on; pick up in a few minutes.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Sorry to disappoint...really like that tune, been sitting on it for a while.
                    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                      Sorry to disappoint...really like that tune, been sitting on it for a while.
                      Heh...not surprising at all. Was going to take it last pick, but That's The Way is by far my favorite acoustic cut of theirs.

Comment

• This just popped up in my FB feed lol. Needless to say, I disagree.

One of the titans of rock history, Led Zeppelin we humbly rank their studio albums, 1969-1979, from worst to best. Album #1 May Surprise you!
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Pretty close to my rankings.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            This just popped up in my FB feed lol. Needless to say, I disagree.

https://binauralrecords.com/blogs/mu...-albums-ranked
                            I disagree, too! Or II. Which sure as hell ain't 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Pretty close to my rankings.
                              There are only 8 so how far away can we get?

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                                I disagree, too! Or II. Which sure as hell ain't 5.
                                His #1 should be #6.

Comment

Working...
                                X