Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a new Led Zeppelin song draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Wait ... how many songs are we drafting? Next round the last?
    Yep...
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Yep...
      Cause I'd be struggling with another 12 picks off the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Are there actually 100 songs to pick from?
        I think there are officially 108.
        If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
          I think there are officially 108.
          2 more would be scraping the barrel IMO ... 8 was just right.

Comment

• Hey gang just got back from soccer practice. Let me check things and make my last two picks.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Hey gang just got back from soccer practice. Let me check things and make my last two picks.
              How'd the frisbee tournament go?
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay - picks up.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  How'd the frisbee tournament go?
                  It was awesome but I am so sore I can't even tie my shoes right now. My old ass just can't keep up with the youngsters like I used to!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    It was awesome but I am so sore I can't even tie my shoes right now. My old ass just can't keep up with the youngsters like I used to!
                    I've recently discovered the godlike effects of stretching as I get older.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      I've recently discovered the godlike effects of stretching as I get older.
                      If I hadn't stretched all weekend I would be in a casket right now instead of just pissing my wife off with my incessant complaining.

Comment

• That was a fun draft. Been a while since I binged LZ.

Been listening to a lot of 2010's psychedelic bands that I've recently discovered: Thee Oh Sees, Night Beats, Holy Wave, Tess Parks, Allah-Las, The Murlocs ... and many more.

Comment

• Didn't expect that to slip through and also didn't expect to have three from III.

I'll sequence my album shortly, I think we did that last time too.

Fun draft indeed and I'll reiterate, Zep is the GOAT IMO. It's funny after binging on Zep it's harder to listen to other bands that are so far beneath them.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Thought about picking Friends and then I thought, oh but I already have my acoustic piece, then couldn't remember what it was, then couldn't remember any of the songs I've picked, then had to abandon my build-a-whole-album idea because I worried I was holding everyone up.

So, nice pick and fun draft. I've listened to every single song along the way.

Comment

• If anyone has YT Music I made a playlist of my roster. https://music.youtube.com/playlist?l...&feature=share

A1 Custard Pie
                              A2 Friends
                              A3 Since I've Been Loving You
                              A4 Thank You
                              B1 Achilles Last Stand
                              B2 Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
                              B3 Black Mountain Side
                              B4 When The Levee Breaks
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Someone should make a law that albums can't have more than 8-10 songs.

Comment

Working...
                                X