Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a new Led Zeppelin song draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Yep, glad this didn't get snaked. I feel like III is their most underrated album because it's sandwiched between II and IV, but it was considered a disappointment even when it was released and I don't understand why.
    umm...it did get snaked...BY YOU!!

Now I gotta take...oops...never mind.

Comment

• Lol Zeppelin is so good that after every single pick, I'm like "man, I should have taken that song!" Tough to go wrong with the mighty Zep!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Yep, glad this didn't get snaked. I feel like III is their most underrated album because it's sandwiched between II and IV, but it was considered a disappointment even when it was released and I don't understand why.
        Excellent choice. Robert and his merle
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• The origins of Tangerine.

BTW, great pick !
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Lol Zeppelin is so good that after every single pick, I'm like "man, I should have taken that song!" Tough to go wrong with the mighty Zep!
            That's why they are the GOAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post

The origins of Tangerine.

BTW, great pick !
              See ... Jimmy Page even steals from himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                If you're going to steal, steal from the best!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Ha, I tried to post Heart Full of Soul in the Exceelent Music you have heard lately but it would not let me.

Comment

• Pauly is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      Pauly is up.
                      1.06 Ten Years Gone
                      2.07 Eleven Years Gone
                      3.06 Twelve Years Gone
                      4.07 MOBY DICK!
                      5.06 Thirteen Years Gone
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Because it's so folksy compared to the other albums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                          Because it's so folksy compared to the other albums.
                          That's the conventional wisdom but I don't really buy it. "Immigrant Song" was as hard if not harder than anything they'd done and "Since I've Been Loving You" follows their pattern of long blues numbers. And folk was always a part of their sound.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Chance is up.

tbh, Im actually a bigger fan of the Stone Temple Pilots cover of Dancing Days..RIP Scott Weiland:

Comment

• Had to think a bit after Pauly stole my pick, so went and grabbed my acoustic song. I've PM'd Redbirds to let him know he's up.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Pauly and Redbirds with a one two punch to my short list.

Comment

Working...
                                X