Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a new Led Zeppelin song draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    I wait fifty seven hours only for Johnny to snake my song. I was sure he was going to pick a different song, too, as Immigrant Song has huevos far too large for ol' JA to handle.
    Probably shouldn't have been there @9.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Probably shouldn't have been there @9.
      That was one of the three I considered, I'm sure the other will get taken shortly.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        That was one of the three I considered, I'm sure the other will get taken shortly.
        Right on cue!
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Right on cue!
          Ramble On, I assume?
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

There is one other Zep song in particular that I am regretting not taking there. Best start to any Zep song, imo.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Ramble On, I assume?
              Gollum!
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

There is one other Zep song in particular that I am regretting not taking there. Best start to any Zep song, imo.
                Had "Ramble On" typed in ... dat bass line almost got me ... that song has a fine booty.

Comment

Gollum!
                  I met a girl (so fair) in a cave in the middle of hell but some frog dude snuck up on me and slipped away with her.

Why was she in a cave? Or was it a mine? What the F was she doing there? Is Gollum actually evil? Why'd he snake my chick? Why isn't there anything I can do about it? So I'm just going to write her off as dead and continuing rambling on?

Ramble On just leaves far more questions than it answers.

Comment

I assume one of you would have taken When the Levee Breaks if I hadn't? Of the three I figured it was the least likely to make it back.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• If you want your song better not wait with this crew.

This almost feels like more of a chess game than a song draft. Bwa ha ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        There is actually another one I have having some remorse about, too. Too bad I didn't get four picks!

Comment

• I may be wrong, but I am just picking the coolest songs in my view and not a) songs based on poularity and b) songs based on getting one from every album or whatever. Is that OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                            I may be wrong, but I am just picking the coolest songs in my view and not a) songs based on poularity and b) songs based on getting one from every album or whatever. Is that OK?
                            Totally wrong, sorry you lose.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

I may be wrong, but I am just picking the coolest songs in my view and not a) songs based on poularity and b) songs based on getting one from every album or whatever. Is that OK?
                              I think we should pick whatever we want, so long as we do so expeditiously.
                              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Hey bulldog, you can pick whatever you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X