Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a new Led Zeppelin song draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Thanks for introducing me to this...down in the rabbit hole now
    Oh man, that's a fun rabbit hole, Beato is great

Comment

• Pretty epic live version of How Many More Times

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Thanks for introducing me to this...down in the rabbit hole now
        So glad you guys like Beato! For a few laughs, watch one of his videos where he talks about the chart topping pop songs.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          So glad you guys like Beato! For a few laughs, watch one of his videos where he talks about the chart topping pop songs.
          Just how many instruments can Beato play????
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Im on the "what makes this song great" playlist. The one on Master of Puppets is epic.

Comment

• I’ll pick in the next hour. I’m in O’Hare purgatory right now.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• "Communication" was one of the 3 songs that I was considering for my 3rd round pick. That solo just rips!
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

There's one song that I am pretty shocked has fallen this far. However, it, like a few others that have already been picked, kind of got overplayed in my mind and wasn't a target of mine. Oddly, that never happened to me with Stairway, for whatever reason. I could listen to that song forever.
                  Was referring to Heartbreaker here. Super sick solo. Hard to separate Heartbreaker and Living Loving Maid in my head, lol. Thanks for that, radio.

Comment

• I'm pretty torn on my next pick - either the song I have in my personal top 10 or the song that's so iconic that it should have been picked by now.

I hope Chance makes it easy!~

Comment

• Picks by Album so far!

II and IV are neck and neck and I am reassessing my belief that Physical Graffiti is the one album I'd want to have if I was stranded on a desert island. II is damn good.
                      • Zep I - IIII
                      • Zep II - IIIIII
                      • Zep III - I
                      • Zep IV - IIIIII
                      • Houses of the Holy - II
                      • Physical Graffiti - IIII
                      • Presence - I
                      • In Through the Out Door -
                      • Coda -
                      • Previously Unreleased/singles - I

Comment

I'm pretty torn on my next pick - either the song I have in my personal top 10 or the song that's so iconic that it should have been picked by now.

I hope Chance makes it easy!~
                        I went with the iconic. Couldnt pass.

Comment

• Great great pick Chance!!

The riff in Moby Dick is legendary!!

Comment

Picks by Album so far!

II and IV are neck and neck and I am reassessing my belief that Physical Graffiti is the one album I'd want to have if I was stranded on a desert island. II is damn good.
                            • Zep I - IIII
                            • Zep II - IIIIII
                            • Zep III - I
                            • Zep IV - IIIIII
                            • Houses of the Holy - II
                            • Physical Graffiti - IIII
                            • Presence - I
                            • In Through the Out Door -
                            • Coda -
                            • Previously Unreleased/singles - I
                            I agree about PG being my desert island disc (or Permanent Waves)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                              Great great pick Chance!!

The riff in Moby Dick is legendary!!
                              That was Pauly tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                That was Pauly tho
                                Those were separate comments on both picks. But a confusing post! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X