No announcement yet.

2K21 Winners' Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled off the win in MSGL (AL Only) by 8.5 points but it was much closer than that. First win in the league and there are many members here that are in the league so it feels good to snag a quality win!

Comment

Originally posted by wombat104 View Post
      Pulled off the win in MSGL (AL Only) by 8.5 points but it was much closer than that. First win in the league and there are many members here that are in the league so it feels good to snag a quality win!
      Congrats. I remember when we started that league I think 2001.

Comment

Finished in second in the only league I cared about .

Co-owned a silent partner to 3rd in the other league I agreed to do this year, but I won't do that again. I did all the work and the league was a snooze. I couldn't make moves to make up for losing too many pitchers as everyone else knew each other and just traded with old pals. My co-owner is old friends with them, but was not invested either.

Comment

2 second places. Mortgaged the farm in one of them and not sure the other league will survive so a disappointing second in both.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
            2 second places. Mortgaged the farm in one of them and not sure the other league will survive so a disappointing second in both.
            You're in luck, I have an opening in my 16tm redraft league that has your name on it! Send me a PM.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners and money place finishers!

Thank you to all who commented, and helped with my questions and posts. As a result:

I have officially won my 12 team NL only 5x5 keeper $260 budget league for the first time.

My team finished with 113 points (56 batting 57 pitching) out of 120. 15.5 points ahead of 2nd.

Comment

I co-managed a team to a league win in the Rotowire Online Championship. That was my only first place this season with a few seconds and thirds. I had 3 teams completely shit the bed in the final two weeks to slide out of the $$.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  You're in luck, I have an opening in my 16tm redraft league that has your name on it! Send me a PM.
                  Ha, not sure that will meet with wife approval. She may be sabotaging one league to get me down to only one league at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                    us runners-up are allowed to post in here?

I got 2nd in RJEL, was very very pleased with that!
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                      us runners-up are allowed to post in here?

I got 2nd in RJEL, was very very pleased with that!
                      My kids have been playing a lot of Mario Kart and they have the “winners wall” with 1st, 2nd and 3rd, so I think it qualifies.

Comment

i won.. 105 total points.. greatest team in league history..

congrats to all the Champions thanks for the help
                        I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Comment

Working...
                        X