Diontae Johnson out
    Elijah Mitchell doubtful
    Trey Sermon cleared off the concussion list

Tua placed on IR, so he'll miss at least the next 3 games

Comment

Dalvin Cook likely out
      Darrell Henderson likely out

Comment

Justin Tucker wins it with a record breaking 66-yard field goal!
        Last edited by madducks; 09-26-2021, 04:02 PM.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

It's going to be a long season for the Steelers with this patchwork offensive line. Old man Roethlisberger needs all the help he can get. Big Ben may end up on the big bench if this continues.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            It's going to be a long season for the Steelers with this patchwork offensive line. Old man Roethlisberger needs all the help he can get. Big Ben may end up on the big bench if this continues.
            Dwayne Haskins will be the Steelers starting QB by the end of this season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I was excited to have picked up Justin Fields in my rookie draft a couple weeks back but hoooooooooly cow he looks bad out there. The Bears look crazy bad at times.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                I was excited to have picked up Justin Fields in my rookie draft a couple weeks back but hoooooooooly cow he looks bad out there. The Bears look crazy bad at times.
                Some might say historically bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Yes, yes it was.

The Bears averaged 1.1 yards per play. This is the second fewest by any team this century.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    If I'm not mistaken, HISTORIC gets capitalized. Much like FORENSIC.

Comment

Early line for next week...Buffalo favored by 17 over Houston. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        The game plan was not close to using him correctly. He never had a chance.

How about this for a stat. 67 yds passing 66 yards in sacs. Net passing yds 1.

I believe the 9 sacs are the second worse in team history. Fields was sacked more times than completions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          The game plan was not close to using him correctly. He never had a chance.
                          As a Packer fan, it's hard for me to feel sympathy for any Bears player. But the game plan was so bad, I started feeling badly for Fields by the middle of the second quarter. If there's any single game that illustrates to Bears management that Matt Nagy needs to be replaced, this one is it.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Josh Gordon signs with the Chiefs

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              As a Packer fan, it's hard for me to feel sympathy for any Bears player. But the game plan was so bad, I started feeling badly for Fields by the middle of the second quarter. If there's any single game that illustrates to Bears management that Matt Nagy needs to be replaced, this one is it.
                              I heard that the Bears do not fire coaches in season. I really want Nagy to be a good coach. As you stated this game exposes that he is not and does need to be replaced.

Comment

Working...
                              X