Societal Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Not commenting on the other stuff, but I don't think it takes 2 for 3 to happen.
    It looked to me that these were in order. So I read it as#2 would cause/help #3.

That said if #3 can stand alone then shame on both the Repubs and Dems.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Uhhh, #3 and 4 are "insane"?
      Imagine how crazy you'd need to be to think that A) the election was stolen from idiot former guy, B) want to attack police officers and kill politicians based on that lie, and C)think it's a "deep state conspiracy" and former guy is the actual, rightful President, and D)......wait, Revo's list isn't that farfetched anymore, is it? The dipshits supporting TFG (i.e. nearly every single Republican) are the insane ones.

You guys seriously need to pull your heads out of the sand. I'd like to think that 8, 9, and 10 are insane but we've seen how far the conservatives have drifted away from sanity or democracy.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        It looked to me that these were in order. So I read it as#2 would cause/help #3.

That said if #3 can stand alone then shame on both the Repubs and Dems.
        Ah #bothsides strikes again. I mean, you are watching what's happening with election boards in red states, are you not? Shame on both sides if the cheeto gets reelected? Uh.....
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Imagine how crazy you'd need to be to think that A) the election was stolen from idiot former guy, B) want to attack police officers and kill politicians based on that lie, and C)think it's a "deep state conspiracy" and former guy is the actual, rightful President, and D)......wait, Revo's list isn't that farfetched anymore, is it? The dipshits supporting TFG (i.e. nearly every single Republican) are the insane ones.

You guys seriously need to pull your heads out of the sand. I'd like to think that 8, 9, and 10 are insane but we've seen how far the conservatives have drifted away from sanity or democracy.
          Who is "you guys?"

What should they do when they pull their head out of the sand?

Comment

Ah #bothsides strikes again. I mean, you are watching what's happening with election boards in red states, are you not? Shame on both sides if the cheeto gets reelected? Uh.....
            Wouldn't it be grand if the Dems did such a good job in repairing the country that there was no choice but for all to vote all another term?

Comment

Wouldn't it be grand if the Dems did such a good job in repairing the country that there was no choice but for all to vote all another term?
              So far they've done a damn good job of not being Donald Trump, which is exactly what I voted for.

Comment

It is. And if they lose their races, they won't call on the mob to kill politicians and overturn results and get other countries to meddle in our elections. #Bothsides has always been ridiculous, but never moreso than right now.

Comment

So far they've done a damn good job of not being Donald Trump, which is exactly what I voted for 18 times in 6 different states.
                  Fixed, as per the soon to be defunct Cyber Ninjas.

Comment

It is. And if they lose their races, they won't call on the mob to kill politicians and overturn results and get other countries to meddle in our elections. #Bothsides has always been ridiculous, but never moreso than right now.
                    Jan 6 was clearly both sides fault.

If the damn dirty libs had voted for Trump then there would have been no insurrection. Try to keep up.

Comment

I am not sure how we have come to this. You have fun playing with yourself.

By the way, the Capitol should have been defended with extreme force.

Comment

I am not sure how we have come to this. You have fun playing with yourself.

By the way, the Capitol should have been defended with extreme force.
                        Come to ... what?

Comment

Jan 6 was clearly both sides fault.

If the damn dirty libs had voted for Trump then there would have been no insurrection. Try to keep up.
                          Does this type of comment give you some type of satisfaction or joy?

Comment

Come to ... what?
                            His snarky comment that has nothing to do with the conversation.

Comment

Does this type of comment give you some type of satisfaction or joy?
                              Ummm, it was a joke man. Sarcasm. But I have heard people say very similar ideas without joking. The reality is that there's a non-trivial portion of the US that believes in QAnon, so this "type comment" sadly is not unrealistic.

It seems you are a really bad mood, perhaps you should take a moment to cool off. You are being a jerk in this thread, and that's no like you honestly.

Comment

His snarky comment that has nothing to do with the conversation.
                                I would disagree with that. As a moderate, I've been a "both sides" person in the past, but the events surrounding this particular thread leave no room for that - it was one side and one side only.

Comment

Working...
                                X