The 20th Anniversary of 9-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
    Well, she did say it, so I believe we know how she really feels. That has nothing to do with a Trump nrrative.
    Without the context of the statement it isnt really possible to know what she meant. This was discussed in depth in another thread. The transcript of her speech is below.

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Without the context of the statement it isnt really possible to know what she meant. This was discussed in depth in another thread. The transcript of her speech is below.

https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/col...eech-20190415/
      Please don't get in the way of his Whataboutisms.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Well, she did say it, so I believe we know how she really feels. That has nothing to do with a Trump nrrative.
        Really? Trumpers have a habit of responding to criticisms of the Former Guy by deflecting and criticizing others without addressing what TFG said or did. In this case, with a statement debunked long ago.

We know you position on Biden/Harris. We know your position on BLM.

So I'll go out on a limb and again Dare to infer your intent.

That was a whataboutism in pure Trump narrative fashion.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You misspelled "I couldn't have been more wrong, she said the opposite, sorry for my bad assumptions".

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            You misspelled "I couldn't have been more wrong, she said the opposite, sorry for my bad assumptions".
            That's a really long name for a band...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              That's a really long name for a band...
              Or a haiku.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
              X