What a CBS Clusterf**k!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a CBS Clusterf**k!!!

I've been a CBS supporter for years, but tonight's fantasy football experience was the last straw.

We had a couple of hiccups with our auction, but it ran ok for 45 minutes, before it just totally froze up. No one in the league could get in. I go on Twitter, and it's a global issue. No one AT ALL could get into CBS Draft Rooms. ANYWHERE. CBS's Dave Richard said they were having systemwide issues and would probably not be back up tonight.

It's probably the biggest fantasy draft night OF THE YEAR and CBS was caught totally off guard.

That's it. I'm done with them, for all leagues. Never again.

Originally posted by revo View Post
    I've been a CBS supporter for years, but tonight's fantasy football experience was the last straw.

We had a couple of hiccups with our auction, but it ran ok for 45 minutes, before it just totally froze up. No one in the league could get in. I go on Twitter, and it's a global issue. No one AT ALL could get into CBS Draft Rooms. ANYWHERE. CBS's Dave Richard said they were having systemwide issues and would probably not be back up tonight.

It's probably the biggest fantasy draft night OF THE YEAR and CBS was caught totally off guard.

That's it. I'm done with them, for all leagues. Never again.
    Their baseball pages are down as well.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

My league is running fine, but yes CBS is pathetic.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

We were able to get back in the draft room 90 minutes later, but the buttons wouldn’t work. So we called it. Now we have to do our redraft, scheduled for Thursday at 8, as a slow draft, and the keeper auction, which was tonight, on Thursday.

What an epic disaster.

Comment

We were able to get back in the draft room 90 minutes later, but the buttons wouldn’t work. So we called it. Now we have to do our redraft, scheduled for Thursday at 8, as a slow draft, and the keeper auction, which was tonight, on Thursday.

What an epic disaster.
          Epic Disaster would be a good name for a band.
          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
            My league is running fine, but yes CBS is pathetic.
            Pathetic would be a good name for a band?

Q: Who's that band you're going to see tonight?
            A: Oh, they're Pathetic.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

OnRoto has an online draft room that we used in 2 of my baseball leagues... beginning of draft was delayed because they didn't do a practice draft beforehand as I suggested. The next week draft was flawless. Highly recommended and inexpensive as 99 bucks for the year with highly responsive site owners.
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                OnRoto has an online draft room that we used in 2 of my baseball leagues... beginning of draft was delayed because they didn't do a practice draft beforehand as I suggested. The next week draft was flawless. Highly recommended and inexpensive as 99 bucks for the year with highly responsive site owners.
                I've never used the Onroto online draft room, but they always treated me right when I was playing fantasy sports.
                “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Do they have an app? If not, that's a dealbreaker.

Comment

Do they have an app? If not, that's a dealbreaker.
                    OnRoto is to fantasy what geocities is to the internet.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      OnRoto is to fantasy what geocities is to the internet.
                      LOL, I figured as much.

That’s a no go. I would need a site that at least looks like it was made in the last 10 years to sell to the rest of my leagues.

Comment

So, bells n whistles, not quality... got it ;-) lol
                        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

So, bells n whistles, not quality... got it ;-) lol
                          The quality is in the bells and whistles.

It's gotta have an app and must work with FBGs.

Comment

Working...
                          X