Just Traded For Burnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Traded For Burnes

In my NL league 5x5 landed Burned $37 for 3 farm players Misner $2, Rutledge $2 and J.J. Bleday $10. I have been chasing, hounding this owner for last 2-3 weeks. I emailed him Sunday night that I'm offering Lopez $8 or Toussaint $3 or any of my farm players which included Nick Gonzalez $10 or Busch $5 for available pitchers. We do not have contracts in the league but if you keep a player it is a $5 raise and farm player are exempt from raises. He like many owners nowadays never negotiated but sent a trade offer and I couldn't hit the accept button fast enough. Basically I was shocked that he didn't ask for more.

With a 10.5 point lead this should ensure me the championship which will be my 1st in this league. Of course this is my 1st year in the league.

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
    In my NL league 5x5 landed Burned $37 for 3 farm players Misner $2, Rutledge $2 and J.J. Bleday $10. I have been chasing, hounding this owner for last 2-3 weeks. I emailed him Sunday night that I'm offering Lopez $8 or Toussaint $3 or any of my farm players which included Nick Gonzalez $10 or Busch $5 for available pitchers. We do not have contracts in the league but if you keep a player it is a $5 raise and farm player are exempt from raises. He like many owners nowadays never negotiated but sent a trade offer and I couldn't hit the accept button fast enough. Basically I was shocked that he didn't ask for more.

With a 10.5 point lead this should ensure me the championship which will be my 1st in this league. Of course this is my 1st year in the league.
    Congrats!

I love it when I try to make a good offer and the trade partner comes back and asks for what I consider less.

Comment

Wow. Love that deal for you.

Comment

Working...
      X