No announcement yet.

what happened to the logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice to get the logo fixed, but I don't know if it's worth spending money on. I was mostly taking the opportunity to poke at Ken, who I assume could find a way to fix it.

I can't participate in a fantasy league, but I'd be happy to join in the hat pass if that would help.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I don't think the logo is set in the vbulletin settings, at least not that I can find. I'll continue looking though.

Comment

I know not quite enough to be dangerous about this stuff so this is just a stab...

The forum is linked from rjbullpen.com. Maybe the logo is coded on that URL? We obviously have rjbullpen.com directed to come here.
        Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          I don't think the logo is set in the vbulletin settings, at least not that I can find. I'll continue looking though.
          Over a year later I found it - I didn't previously have the full permissions

And I have server permissions so I can just host the image on RJ. Yay. OK, figuring my way around here carefully.

Comment

Looks like new user registration is back up and running

Comment

Over a year later I found it - I didn't previously have the full permissions

And I have server permissions so I can just host the image on RJ. Yay. OK, figuring my way around here carefully.
              Whatever you do, don't cut the red wire. I've heard that somewhere before.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Hah, opening up new users was a terrible idea, I'm going to close it back down

Comment

Hah, opening up new users was a terrible idea, I'm going to close it back down
                  how many russian emails hit it this time? I remember the insanity in previous years.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                    how many russian emails hit it this time? I remember the insanity in previous years.
                    They still come in but are blocked from registering. I'd say a couple hundred a day, occasionally more, rarely fewer. It takes two minutes to delete them so it's no big deal. The problem is a true new signup will often get lost in the shuffle.
                    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

It was a bunch in a short time. I started deleting those accounts one by one but got annoyed and just did it on the database all at once instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                        They still come in but are blocked from registering. I'd say a couple hundred a day, occasionally more, rarely fewer. It takes two minutes to delete them so it's no big deal. The problem is a true new signup will often get lost in the shuffle.
                        yep - I used to check it daily, and it would be 1 good one for 150 bad ones

Comment

You would think they should be more concerned with the Ukrainians than the Ritojunkies. Probably why they’re getting their ass kicked.

Comment

testing edits

test

test

test

Do I get <p>? I wonder what is different

Nope, no <p> html markup for me when editing.

Comment

Working...
                            X