No announcement yet.

The new COVID thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “And by the way, we should try Anthony Fauci and put him in front of a firing squad" --- Oklahoma Republican Chair John Bennett, running for Congress, to a great roar of cheers from the crowd
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      “And by the way, we should try Anthony Fauci and put him in front of a firing squad" --- Oklahoma Republican Chair John Bennett, running for Congress, to a great roar of cheers from the crowd
      "Oklahoma has never used firing squad as a method of executing prisoners since statehood, but current state law does allow for its use if other methods, such as lethal injection, were determined to be unconstitutional or otherwise unavailable."

If you're going to be a moron, at least use the accurate mode of capital punishment in your state.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        "Oklahoma has never used firing squad as a method of executing prisoners since statehood, but current state law does allow for its use if other methods, such as lethal injection, were determined to be unconstitutional or otherwise unavailable."

If you're going to be a moron, at least use the accurate mode of capital punishment in your state.
        I mean, I guess if these guys aren't using lynching terminology we're making progress....
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I mean, I guess if these guys aren't using lynching terminology we're making progress....
          Small steps...

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post

They are playing 4D chess here, the first step is getting lethal injection deemed unconstitutional, THEN they give him the firing squad.

Try to keep up.

Comment

• i'll take a long break. this video has most of everything i've been saying. it's 100 minutes. Dr. Paul Alexander (www.drpaulalexander.com), PhD, Academic Scientist and Senior Covid Advisor for the WHO, PAHO and Trump administration. i haven't heard of him before. i still doubt the Mareks disease scenario. but he explains everything fairly well.

Dr. Paul Alexander (www.drpaulalexander.com), PhD, Academic Scientist and Senior Covid Advisor for the WHO, PAHO and Trump administration, is a fierce giant in the fight against unscientific and uncon

Comment

• The U.S. just passed 1,000,000 COVID deaths.

It just didn't have to be like this.

Comment

The U.S. just passed 1,000,000 COVID deaths.

It just didn't have to be like this.
                  But it's just like flu season. Cmon!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    But it's just like flu season. Cmon!
                    I have a severe cold and no one believes me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      I have a severe cold and no one believes me.
                      I believe you, Gregg
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        I believe you, Gregg
                        Which part, the cold or that no one believes him

He is 119 years old after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          That's Great and Depressing all at once.
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            That's Great and Depressing all at once.
                            Johnny Dickshot is 112 as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

not yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                                not yet.
                                details details

Comment

Working...
                                X