• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    My card with Pfizer:
    1st - late March 2021
    2nd - mid April 2021
    Booster - mid November 2021

went to bed feeling like I had done a four-hour workout at the gym (I hadn't), woke up feeling the same. Failed a rapid home test with a really pale blue line, so awaiting results from a rapid test at CVS taken this morning.

I've been rigid in precautionary actions when out in public with only unmasking happening if I'm actively eating or drinking inside now that the weather has gotten much colder over the past week.

Had tickets to Jason Isbell tomorrow night and a trip to FL scheduled Tuesday
    Get well and stay safe, Jason.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      I didn't say you said the word "equal" I said you're selling the concept of "equal" which you are from my perspective. .
      No, not selling any concept of equal. I realize now you're just a dumbass troll.

Noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        No, not selling any concept of equal. I realize now you're just a dumbass troll.

Noted.
        I fancy myself more of a smartass troll than a dumbass one. But YMMV.

You just keep being you...running with the herd.

BTW, Thanks for being courteous in answering me--oh wait you said not to expect courtesy, well done then.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          I fancy myself
          What you do in Vegas should stay in Vegas.

Comment

• I actually met a gal named Fancy once in Dallas...
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• This bozo has to be your 2022 Darwin Award winner, hands down (like, 6 feet down):

(CNN)A Czech folk singer who was opposed to having a coronavirus vaccine has died after deliberately contracting the virus, according to her son.

Hana Horká, of the folk band Asonance, died Sunday at the age of 57 after intentionally exposing herself to the virus at home while her son and husband were sick, according to CNN affiliate CNN Prima News.
              Horká wanted to infect herself so she could be "done with Covid," her son, Jan Rek, told Prima News on Monday.

"I came here because the debate is very important and I want to warn people," said Rek, who added that both he and his father had been vaccinated.

"My mom wanted to get sick so she gets the Covid pass," Rek said. "She said to me and even publicly she wants to get infected so she is done with Covid."

Rek said his mother was getting incorrect information about the virus "from her social circle."

A Czech folk singer who was opposed to having a coronavirus vaccine has died after deliberately contracting the virus, according to her son.

Comment

• Hey, she accomplished her task and is certainly “done with Covid.”

Comment

• So, day 4 for me. Been a big mixture of:
                  -slight fevers
                  -complete lethargy
                  -aches and pains everywhere
                  -scratchy throat
                  -congestion

no coughing, my O2 readings anywhere from 94-99.

Sleeping on this damn air mattress in my home office room isn't helping

Comment

• here is a decent explanation on innate immunity and how adaptive antibodies potentially outcompetes it. I mentioned some of this stuff before. https://unglossed.substack.com/p/neg
                    Innate immunity, in the context of preventing infections from occurring in the first place, is principally the work of the Natural Killer Cells which reside directly in the tissues where our cells sit side-by-side with viruses, bacteria, and whatever else might want access. These brilliant cells (like others of the immune system) are fitted with an array of Pattern Recognition Receptors. Here, “Receptor” is a bit of a misnomer. These molecules are form-fitted to molecular shapes and chemical signatures that characterize intact host cells, destroyed host cells, and non-host visitors such as viruses; with them, the immune system is able to “see” by touch.
                    edit: what I am trying to say is adaptive (custom) antibodies are great if you are dealing with a virus that doesn't change that much, ebola, polio, smallpox, measles etc.. but not so much for the flu or maybe coronaviruses, but this is the first time it's been attempted so. the flu mutates a lot more than a coronavirus and I believe the flu isn't a variant it's a sub strain as it jumps back and forth between pigs and humans in the case of H1N1. this is why they say it's hard to vaccinate into a pandemic while the virus is still evolving and a dominant variant hasn't emerged yet. Omicron has like 42 mutations on the spike protein, which is why it's escaping immunity. but the vaccine has trained your body, your adaptive immune system to fight a different version of the virus. and at the same time, it's weakened our innate (generic) immune system because it's the custom antibodies the vaccines have trained out-compete or have a higher affinity.
                    what's happening is when you get challenged by the virus, these custom antibodies are telling your innate system (first line of defense) to stand down because it's been trained to handle it. but when it gets there it can't do it's job because the virus has changed so much.
                    Last edited by ; 01-23-2022, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      do you have data on "injecting mRNA lipid nanoparticles and not completely knowing where all of them may end up is a good thing because it can unexpectedly induce a mucosal and innate immune response" ? Show me some links that quantify that risk. Then we can compare to hospitalization/death data and make a good decision
                      I wasn't going to answer this question because what I was saying was my own idea and hypothesis resulting from looking into how the mRNA vaccines can induce a mucosal secretive Iga antibody response. but the original data was from Pfizer and was published from Japan.

as you can see, most of the vaccine stays in the injection site. also, this writer does a pretty good job to dispel fears of wandering lipid nanoparticles. https://medium.com/microbial-instinc...e-788fe58e39b9 and he wrote another article recently https://medium.com/microbial-instinc...s-db0122817ddd

I've read a few of his articles before. I think he does a pretty good job. he's pro vaccine.

also, i read recently apparently someone said it does break the blood brain barrier, but if it did it would be pretty small. and I really don't know much about that stuff, this is more in the context of prion diseases. and I don't think that's where it would start anyways. this person goes into more potential detail. https://stephanieseneff.net/sars-cov...ative-disease/
                      Indeed, the coronavirus spike protein has a GxxxG motif in its transmembrane domain (specifically, GFIAG — glycine, phenylalanine, isoproline, alanine, glycine) [26]. There is a platform called “Uniprot” where you can look up the sequence of specific proteins. The Uniprot entry for the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein has five glycine zipper sequences altogether [27]. According to J. Bart Classen, the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein has the ability “to form amyloid and toxic aggregates that can act as seeds to aggregate many of the misfolded brain proteins and can ultimately lead to neurodegeneration.”
                      she's obviously anti-vaccine. and if you've been paying attention she's from this site https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23 which I've posted before. that site obviously has an anti-vaccine agenda and upon closer inspection has a lot of conspiracy stuff. although she's from MIT, I would surmise a lot of the authors might even be considering themselves to be vaccine injured. and if so perhaps that is what is behind their agenda.

I also read a fact checker recently that said prion disease isn't possible because the lipid nanoparticles or spike protein fades quickly. I don't think that's a very good argument even if it was true, which I don't think it is because prion disease or misfolding proteins can have a long incubation period once started. not to be dramatic, prion disease is shit like Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) and can be considered in Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). in deer they call it chronic wasting disease. in cows MADCOW etc.. I don't think it's something we fully understand.

in the end all I can say is, if anything ever does go wrong with the vaccines, and I am not saying it has or will, you will never be able to pin it on the vaccines. all of these things, if possible, can happen with natural infection also. and at this point with so many different covid vaccines and high uptake, it will be impossible to tell. and even if you could, the censorship would prevail.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                        I wasn't going to answer this question because what I was saying was my own idea and hypothesis resulting from looking into how the mRNA vaccines can induce a mucosal secretive Iga antibody response. but the original data was from Pfizer and was published from Japan.

as you can see, most of the vaccine stays in the injection site. also, this writer does a pretty good job to dispel fears of wandering lipid nanoparticles. https://medium.com/microbial-instinc...e-788fe58e39b9 and he wrote another article recently https://medium.com/microbial-instinc...s-db0122817ddd

I've read a few of his articles before. I think he does a pretty good job. he's pro vaccine.

also, i read recently apparently someone said it does break the blood brain barrier, but if it did it would be pretty small. and I really don't know much about that stuff, this is more in the context of prion diseases. and I don't think that's where it would start anyways. this person goes into more potential detail. https://stephanieseneff.net/sars-cov...ative-disease/ she's obviously anti-vaccine. and if you've been paying attention she's from this site https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23 which I've posted before. that site obviously has an anti-vaccine agenda and upon closer inspection has a lot of conspiracy stuff. although she's from MIT, I would surmise a lot of the authors might even be considering themselves to be vaccine injured. and if so perhaps that is what is behind their agenda.

I also read a fact checker recently that said prion disease isn't possible because the lipid nanoparticles or spike protein fades quickly. I don't think that's a very good argument even if it was true, which I don't think it is because prion disease or misfolding proteins can have a long incubation period once started. not to be dramatic, prion disease is shit like Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) and can be considered in Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). in deer they call it chronic wasting disease. in cows MADCOW etc.. I don't think it's something we fully understand.

in the end all I can say is, if anything ever does go wrong with the vaccines, and I am not saying it has or will, you will never be able to pin it on the vaccines. all of these things, if possible, can happen with natural infection also. and at this point with so many different covid vaccines and high uptake, it will be impossible to tell. and even if you could, the censorship would prevail.
                        I disagree
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I disagree
                          heh. what's that saying? never trust anyone over 30

Comment

heh. what's that saying? never trust anyone over 30
                            Also don't trust a computer Science Lab worker and a Naturopath to advise you about vaccination, lol

Author Biographies
                            Stephanie Seneff, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge MA, 02139, USA
                            Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge MA, 02139, USA

Greg Nigh, Naturopathic Oncology, Immersion Health, Portland, OR 97214, USA
                            Naturopathic Oncology, Immersion Health, Portland, OR 97214, USA
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Also don't trust a computer Science Lab worker and a Naturopath to advise you about vaccination, lol
                              yeah I agree, that was one of the first things I looked at. my question would to look up the claim that a GxxG motif have anything to do with misfolding proteins, or 5 of them in a row. i'm not a molecular biologist but I could search to see if any have an opinion on it. and it's entirely possible such bold or false claims are easily wrong. for example, not too long ago some scientists said the virus was against the laws of physics because it had 4 positive amino acids in a row. I looked around for any answers and opinions and couldn't find any, so I filed it away and waited until search engines collected the discussions and later looked it up. and it looks like it was a very wrong claim.

but I like to hear both sides of the debate. for example, I was looking thru this thread and saw you guys were aware of the 30k covid death payout. but then someone stated that's only for medicare and it's not something that can be faked. that's valuable information to me. I read google news everyday and make a point to read every healthcare headline under that category. currently my favorite anti-vaccine site is https://www.theautomaticearth.com/the-automatic-earth/ it's not really offensive, they give a quick anti-vax synopsis every day and they have a painting. i'm not an art guy. they recently had Johannes Vermeer The geographer 1668-69 I like that one.

they had Johannes Vermeer Woman holding a balance 1662-63

balance, there's no balance. not that I am trying to corrupt anybody. but if you want to understand what the other side is saying. and if I knew of any sites that could give me a quick daily pro-vaccine synopsis I would go there too.

we can't control information.

Comment

yeah I agree, that was one of the first things I looked at. my question would to look up the claim that a GxxG motif have anything to do with misfolding proteins, or 5 of them in a row. i'm not a molecular biologist but I could search to see if any have an opinion on it. and it's entirely possible such bold or false claims are easily wrong. for example, not too long ago some scientists said the virus was against the laws of physics because it had 4 positive amino acids in a row. I looked around for any answers and opinions and couldn't find any, so I filed it away and waited until search engines collected the discussions and later looked it up. and it looks like it was a very wrong claim.

but I like to hear both sides of the debate. for example, I was looking thru this thread and saw you guys were aware of the 30k covid death payout. but then someone stated that's only for medicare and it's not something that can be faked. that's valuable information to me. I read google news everyday and make a point to read every healthcare headline under that category. currently my favorite anti-vaccine site is https://www.theautomaticearth.com/the-automatic-earth/ it's not really offensive, they give a quick anti-vax synopsis every day and they have a painting. i'm not an art guy. they recently had Johannes Vermeer The geographer 1668-69 I like that one.

they had Johannes Vermeer Woman holding a balance 1662-63

balance, there's no balance. not that I am trying to corrupt anybody. but if you want to understand what the other side is saying. and if I knew of any sites that could give me a quick daily pro-vaccine synopsis I would go there too.

we can't control information.
                                that's all cool, I don't usually look for "both sides" when it comes to health care. But I suppose if health care becomes part of politics some people will do that.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X