The new COVID thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I don't feel like looking for it. But if you throw stuff like that out there you should actually have some basis for what you are saying. Or maybe respond to the original post. Or just go with the Donald Trump "some people say" route
    I gave you my basis, I'm not looking for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
      I gave you my basis, I'm not looking for it.
      I don't care if you look for it or not...I'm just telling you that making shit up and attributing it to some random post earlier in the thread is lame.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I don't care if you look for it or not...I'm just telling you that making shit up and attributing it to some random post earlier in the thread is lame.
        I'm not making anything up and it's lame of you to insinuate that. And I'm not looking thru the morass of comments just to please you.

Comment

I'm not making anything up and it's lame of you to insinuate that. And I'm not looking thru the morass of comments just to please you.
          Like I said, I don't care if you look for it or not. For some reason you wanted to claim that random posters are supporting crazy Chinese covid tactics. I think we are all fine with that.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Like I said, I don't care if you look for it or not. For some reason you wanted to claim that random posters are supporting crazy Chinese covid tactics. I think we are all fine with that.
            I dont know why you're harping on this so much. I did not say that random posters are supporting crazy Chinese covid tactics. That evidently is your interpretation and one that I certainly didnt anticipate. I would assume that the poster that made the comment I was basing this on was unaware of just how crazy, ineffective and oppressive some of China's CV-19 policies are. That was part of the reason I was making the post. I hope this clears things up and I hope that this is the end of this.

Comment

I dont know why you're harping on this so much. I did not say that random posters are supporting crazy Chinese covid tactics. That evidently is your interpretation and one that I certainly didnt anticipate. I would assume that the poster that made the comment I was basing this on was unaware of just how crazy, ineffective and oppressive some of China's CV-19 policies are. That was part of the reason I was making the post. I hope this clears things up and I hope that this is the end of this.
              certainly the end on my part. Not sure why you made a point of saying that some on this forum called for policies like China's. I'm not aware of that at all, but apparently you felt it was important enough to include in your post. Nevermind, you are trying to help this poster, so I understand.
              Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 07-11-2022, 06:06 PM.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
              X