No announcement yet.

Will there be another Lockdown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UPS hub (massive warehouse/1200+ employees) where i work went back to requiring and passing out masks inside our building on Tuesday. The college age kids seem to prefer using them as chin straps.

Oh, and i have a wedding to go to on Saturday. My cousin's daughter's postponed wedding from 2020. I RSVP'd 6 weeks ago that i would attend. Consider me conflicted.

ETA: Yes i got my vaccine.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

It's disturbing that we even have to hold this conversation at this point in time. But, as long as we have that little nation within our nation, the Independent Republik of Dumbazikstan, covid will not go away.
      Stores have begun to have their employees wearing masks. I hate to think that we vaccinated people will have to make sacrifices again due to stupidity. No, I don't think wearing a mask is a sacrifice.

Comment

I’m in the concert/event business. There are some artists who are going to announce postponed shows, at least through August. Hopefully it’s not a domino effect but I anticipate it being a bumpy ride the next few weeks for my industry. I think there are enough artists and venues who will still tour so it won’t be a complete shutdown but any postponements have logistical impacts on everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
          It's disturbing that we even have to hold this conversation at this point in time. But, as long as we have that little nation within our nation, the Independent Republik of Dumbazikstan, covid will not go away.
          Stores have begun to have their employees wearing masks. I hate to think that we vaccinated people will have to make sacrifices again due to stupidity. No, I don't think wearing a mask is a sacrifice.
          Couldn't agree more.

This has become the virus of the stupid, and those who are vaccinated have to pay for it now.

Comment

Working...
          X