2k21 Trade deadline / Rumor mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2k21 Trade deadline / Rumor mill

Phillies were in on both Kimbrel and Richard Rodriguez with Kimbrel being a more difficult trade target to pull off b/c of his very high salary.

Max Scherzer reportedly telling the Nats that he will only go to a west coast team in contention --- that'd presumably restrict his list to the Giants, Dodgers, and Padres.

Brewers and Yankees poking around regarding a Trevor Story trade.

Nats offering up most of their roster, but for some reason Carter Kieboom is unavailable......um, ok.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Nats offering up most of their roster, but for some reason Carter Kieboom is unavailable......um, ok.
    Is Elijah Dukes off limits too?

Comment

Heyman claiming that the Yankees already made an offer for Story.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

hearing the dodgers are gonna get Scherzer and Turner for Lux, K Ruiz, Goslin and others
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Is Elijah Dukes off limits too?
          Now there’s a blast from the past!

Comment

Yanks cleared $3.6m off the books with the Cessa/Wilson deal, giving them about a $6m buffer before hitting the CB tax threshold.

Comment

A Dallas media member (works for the Rangers' home radio station) just posted that Gallo is about to be a Padre.

Take it for what it's worth, he's more of a Cowboys insider than Rangers and he may just be begging for attention.

But hey, this is the rumors thread.

Comment

Reports are Yimi Garcia to Houston is about to happen.

ETA: I wonder if Houston has any Jesuses

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                  Reports are Yimi Garcia to Houston is about to happen.

ETA: I wonder if Houston has any Jesuses
                  Looks like Bryan de la Cruz a 24 year-old OF who can play CF. Having a decent year, but I dont think he is a top level prospect.

Comment

Hand to the Jays for Riley Adams.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

With the Rangers picking up the salaries for Gallo & Rodriguez, the Yanks still think they have enough wiggle room for Story.

Comment

Twinks getting multiple offers for Berrios, to no one's surprise, and it really seems like they're willing to deal him. Padres aggressive in their offers and Dodgers, too.

Comment

Schwarber looks to be on the move by the end of the day today. Giants were in pursuit but no news about where he'll land.

Comment

Dennis Lin reporting that the Padres arethisclose to acquiring Max Scherzer. Yu Darvish is a fan of Lin's tweet.
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Waiting on Medicals and Max to officially waive his NTC. Not done yet.....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X