No announcement yet.

2k21 Trade deadline / Rumor mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw rumors re: Rizzo ending up in Beantown; can't remember the source, there's been so many things flying around today
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Waiting on Medicals and Max to officially waive his NTC. Not done yet.....
      gotta figure Abrams is in the return?
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        Not A Chance.

The Padres are NOT dealing Abrams, in any deal.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

For a rental? I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Not A Chance.
            Huh, what?

I agree, though the price is going to be steeper than Darvish. Nats had good leverage with y'all, the Giants, and the AntiChrists bidding on him.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I saw rumors re: Rizzo ending up in Beantown; can't remember the source, there's been so many things flying around today
              Heard the same rumor - Rizzo and another significant player for Voit, a minor leaguer and cash. Haven't seen any confirmation from any of the typical sources to back it up, though. I'm almost thinking it was tossed out there by a Cubs source hoping it would happen...

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                Huh, what?

I agree, though the price is going to be steeper than Darvish. Nats had good leverage with y'all, the Giants, and the AntiChrists bidding on him.
                I just cannot imagine Preller would part with someone of his caliber for Max alone. Just can't see that happening.

IF CJ were going in the deal it'd have to include Turner. And be a massive deal.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  Heard the same rumor - Rizzo and another significant player for Voit, a minor leaguer and cash. Haven't seen any confirmation from any of the typical sources to back it up, though. I'm almost thinking it was tossed out there by a Cubs source hoping it would happen...
                  is Voit from beantown....my head is spinning
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    is Voit from beantown....my head is spinning
                    Nope. My head is spinning.

Comment

Dodgers acquiring Danny Duffy for a PTBNL
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

MLBTR reporting Rizzo to the Yankees. Great landing spot for him. Doesnt exactly fit the HR or strikeout mentality over there.

Comment

Now apparently the Red Sox, Blue Jays, and Devil Rays are the most active teams involved in the Berrios trade market. Oh rumor mill, how fickle art thou?
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Padres looking to move Hosmer to the Cubs....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Diego Castillo to the Mariners

Comment

Passan reporting the Dodgers are closing in on Scherzer AND Turner from the Nats.

Comment

Working...
                                X