NFL & Covid 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Anti-vaxxer Kirk Cousins said he's willing to sit in a plexiglass bubble while at team functions but will not get the shot. I think Dak Prescott also gave the ol' "that's a private matter" answer to whether he was vaccinated, which is dumbass code for no.
    Actually Jerry Jones made it clear that Prescott was vaccinated. He is just a private guy which I can respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Anti-vaxxer Kirk Cousins said he's willing to sit in a plexiglass bubble while at team functions but will not get the shot. I think Dak Prescott also gave the ol' "that's a private matter" answer to whether he was vaccinated, which is dumbass code for no.
      Cousins' pop is also a hate spewin', conspiracy dealin', immigrant hatin', Trumpy votin' anti-vaxxin' pastor.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Cousins' pop is also a hate spewin', conspiracy dealin', immigrant hatin', Trumpy votin' anti-vaxxin' pastor.
        Probably time to get out from underneath Daddy's thumb, but he doesn't have the will to do it. Instead he'll possibly cost his team games...hopefully, he doesn't get paid for those weeks.

And he's got an albatross of a contract, best thing the Vikings can do IMO, is to eat the deal and just continue to suck for a few years. Maybe they can find a team even dumber than they are to take him on ALA Detroit.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

And now it's come out that Lamar Jackson has had COVID twice - with symptoms - and still won't get vaccinated.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X