Thread: Congrats to all you Bucks fans!

Hall of Famer

Congrats to all you Bucks fans!

Great win last night.

Enjoy your Championship.

Thanks! I'm still recovering.

Bucks ownership should commission a statue of Giannis in a stance like Atlas carrying Fiserv Forum with a huge Bucks logo on it since he simply carried the whole franchise to the championship last night. That performance was stuff of legend. Everyone will talk about the 50 points. But the defensive effort impressed me even more - 5 blocks, at least as many other shots altered, and relentless effort on switches where he was facing a much quicker guard.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by chancellor View Post
    Thanks! I'm still recovering.

Bucks ownership should commission a statue of Giannis in a stance like Atlas carrying Fiserv Forum with a huge Bucks logo on it since he simply carried the whole franchise to the championship last night. That performance was stuff of legend. Everyone will talk about the 50 points. But the defensive effort impressed me even more - 5 blocks, at least as many other shots altered, and relentless effort on switches where he was facing a much quicker guard.
    The 17-19 from the line was a giant F you to all the opposing fans who were counting on his free throws too. If he can actually shoot free throws well consistently, holy crap.

Grats to the Bucks and Chance
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...