HDID-Landed Giolito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDID-Landed Giolito

Just went all in. I've gutted my minors this year and just finished the job. I traded Gorman, Hassell, Gonzales, and Baty, along with 3s3 Matt Barnes for Lucas Giolito and Josh Hader. Giolito and Hader both have one more year on their deals at $15 each. The extra year for both made it a no brainer for me but I will miss those prospects and the cheap Barnes.

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Just went all in. I've gutted my minors this year and just finished the job. I traded Gorman, Hassell, Gonzales, and Baty, along with 3s3 Matt Barnes for Lucas Giolito and Josh Hader. Giolito and Hader both have one more year on their deals at $15 each. The extra year for both made it a no brainer for me but I will miss those prospects and the cheap Barnes.
    Flags Fly as you well know...
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

The extra year is the kicker. Good for you and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
        The extra year is the kicker.
        Exactly. Great deal for you.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I agree with the others. Gives you a big boost this year plus 2 core pieces for next year. Well done.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
          X