Flight to Space Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Yeah, if I had the money these chumps do, I'd be inclined to help instead of take a limousine to space. But money aside, I'd jump on any chance to go to space myself.
    Well, there's always Space Mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
      Well, there's always Space Mountain.
      Oh, hell yes I'd ride Space Mountain!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Yeah, if I had the money these chumps do, I'd be inclined to help instead of take a limousine to space. But money aside, I'd jump on any chance to go to space myself.
        If you had the money these chumps do, you could ride to space and commit 10x the space ride cost to charitable causes and hardly dent your spending money.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Space isn't real, you guys buy into that mainstream media stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Keep the doors to your SUV locked...
            Thing is, RJ members are easily lured out if you offer them beer.....

Edit: Free beer.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              If you had the money these chumps do, you could ride to space and commit 10x the space ride cost to charitable causes and hardly dent your spending money.
              True, he could give a lot of money to help those less fortunate, he just prefers that the less fortunate (and everyone else) give/make him a lot of money.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                New Mexico paid $220 million, essentially, to fund Richard Branson's flight of fancy out in the middle of nowhere in hopes that the new spaceport will help build a burgeoning space industry in the area. I have my suspicions about how that will turn out.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Free beer always tastes better.

Comment

New Mexico paid $220 million, essentially, to fund Richard Branson's flight of fancy out in the middle of nowhere in hopes that the new spaceport will help build a burgeoning space industry in the area. I have my suspicions about how that will turn out.
                    Ugh. Yeah, agree…likely not good use of tax dollars there.

Comment

Working...
                    X