No announcement yet.

in case you missed the Arizona press conference this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your bump is timely, as the latest bozo in Arizona has not conceded and is instead going to yammer on endlessly about "election fraud":

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Your bump is timely, as the latest bozo in Arizona has not conceded and is instead going to yammer on endlessly about "election fraud":

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ng-legal-team/
      She can yammer all she wants. Margin was too large for a mandatory recount, so she can either take it to court, whine, or concede. Outcome will be the same in any of the three cases.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I'm worried if she continues to protest the vote, her camera filter is going to completely bleach her out of the lens

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          I'm worried if she continues to protest the vote, her camera filter is going to completely bleach her out of the lens

I'm sure her buddy TFG can teach her the fine art of orange foundation...
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            I'm sure her buddy TFG can teach her the fine art of orange foundation...
            She'll need it since it appears she's lawyering up.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              She'll need it since it appears she's lawyering up.
              A page from the MAGA/Trump playbook--when you lose or chaet or break the law--Sue.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                A page from the MAGA/Trump playbook--when you lose or chaet or break the law--Sue.
                playbook?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  playbook?
                  This is a tangent, but Stephen Root is a national treasure. I can't think of a single thing he has done that he didn't knock out of the park.

Comment

Working...
                  X