Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    well....it's probably pretty stiff
    my guess is that it's probably dependent on the color of their skin.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

well....it's probably pretty stiff
      Look what's happened to h.clinton
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Look what's happened to h.clinton
        *in h.clinton that is.

Comment

Hey Art, can you really be "sleepy" and "have dementia" and also mastermind the greatest heist in world history, even as the guy in charge is aware it could happen, in just 6 months? I don't remember arch-villains like Bloefeld or Dr. Evil being so sleepy. Hey Art (BTW, way to absolutely ruin the Seinfeld name), can you explain?

Hey Art, can you explain why Dominion would, as a business, want to completely destroy its ability to operate? I mean, you would expect a company that runs elections to y'know, want to be able to tabulate votes correctly and fairly to retain and gain new business. What's their rationale, Art?

Hey Art, can you explain how the Democratic Senate candidates in Georgia thoroughly whooped both GOP incumbents? Did the Dems gain more new voters in a month? Please explain.

Hey Art, if Biden and the Dems masterminded this totally under-the-radar heist, right under the noses of Dopey Donnie and his minions, why didn't they oust McConnell and some of these other louses too? Can you explain?

Hey Art, can you explain why William Barr says they investigated and found nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

Hey Art, if Biden and the Dems masterminded this totally under-the-radar heist, right under the noses of Dopey Donnie and his minions, why didn't they oust McConnell and some of these other louses too? Can you explain?
            It truly is the stupidest conspiracy for the truly stupid. We are to believe that *only* the votes for President got strategically changed or miscounted or whatever, but all the rest of the ballot, including what ended up being victories for Republicans, stayed the same?

Suckers.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              It truly is the stupidest conspiracy for the truly stupid. We are to believe that *only* the votes for President got strategically changed or miscounted or whatever, but all the rest of the ballot, including what ended up being victories for Republicans, stayed the same?

Suckers.
              That's the art behind the whole thing
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Hey Art, can you explain why, if the Dems somehow pulled off this unbelievable heist (even better than "Money Heist!" Maybe the Professor was behind it?), why didn't they attempt it in the must-win states of North Carolina, Florida and Ohio?

Hey Art, can you explain why there were no dramatic foilings by Republican operatives in states where Biden lost but should have won? Or even in the states that Biden "stole?"

Hey Art, can you explain who actually pulled off this unbelievable heist? Surely there must be hundreds, if not thousands, of people involved in this vast, multi-state conspiracy. No one has cracked? Not one individual?? Wow, it must be like the fake moon landings, no one involved has come forward for 50 years.

You're really ruining the "Art Vandelay" name for me. How bout we change it to Todd Gack? You're definitely more Todd Gack than Art Vandelay.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  That's the art behind the whole thing
                  Wait, art was behind the whole thing?
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

And he would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddlin kids....
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

*close to the whole thing

Comment

Hey Todd Gack, please explain why fellow Republicans are aghast:

"Jack Sellers, a Republican who chairs the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, criticized the briefing by Cyber Ninjas to Arizona state senators on Thursday, saying the company conducting an audit of his county's 2020 election results shared numbers that are "simply not accurate."

"At today's briefing, the Senate's uncertified contractors asked a lot of open-ended questions, portraying as suspicious what is actually normal and well known to people who work in elections," Sellers said in a statement released in response to the Thursday briefing. "In some cases, they dropped bombshell numbers that are simply not accurate."

The GOP county official told state Senate leaders to "finish your audit, release the report, and be prepared to defend it in court." Sellers has repeatedly pushed back against often bizarre claims being promoted by fellow Republicans in his state, asserting that the audit process is not being conducted in a proper manner.

On Thursday, Sellers slammed the "incompetence" of the Cyber Ninjas auditors. "What we heard today represents an alternate reality that has veered out of control since the November general election. Senate leadership should be ashamed they broadcast the half-baked theories of the 'Deep Rig' crowd to the world today," the Republican official said.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Hey Todd Gack, please explain why fellow Republicans are aghast:

"Jack Sellers, a Republican who chairs the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, criticized the briefing by Cyber Ninjas to Arizona state senators on Thursday, saying the company conducting an audit of his county's 2020 election results shared numbers that are "simply not accurate."

"At today's briefing, the Senate's uncertified contractors asked a lot of open-ended questions, portraying as suspicious what is actually normal and well known to people who work in elections," Sellers said in a statement released in response to the Thursday briefing. "In some cases, they dropped bombshell numbers that are simply not accurate."

The GOP county official told state Senate leaders to "finish your audit, release the report, and be prepared to defend it in court." Sellers has repeatedly pushed back against often bizarre claims being promoted by fellow Republicans in his state, asserting that the audit process is not being conducted in a proper manner.

On Thursday, Sellers slammed the "incompetence" of the Cyber Ninjas auditors. "What we heard today represents an alternate reality that has veered out of control since the November general election. Senate leadership should be ashamed they broadcast the half-baked theories of the 'Deep Rig' crowd to the world today," the Republican official said.

https://www.newsweek.com/gop-arizona...umbers-1610633
                          clearly someone has dirt on j.sellers
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

clearly someone has dirt on j.sellers
                            *in j.sellers

Comment

I revisited this thread today after reading about Keri Lake's self-own on twitter.

I've gotta say, it was worth the re-read. FORENSICally for close to 1 of me, this was great entertainment.

Comment

Great bump. I forgot how funny this was. And I promise to never forget to put FORENSIC in all caps again.

Comment

Working...
                                X