July 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    What perplexes me is how uncritical so many are in their thinking and how devout they ate to their team
    Without thinking of the long term ramifications, as well. And on top of it, to quote one of my favorite bloggers, she looks like a Cyberdyne Systems UltraKaren 9000™.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      If it includes beer, I'll attend!
      Only the finest Labatt Blue for you!

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        Only the finest Labatt Blue for you!
        If it's cold and free, it's alright with me!

Comment

If it's cold and free, it's alright with me!
          See I knew you were really Canadian!
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Mmmmmm

Chance.jpg
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              Mmmmmm

...bop
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

OTOH, claiming election fraud must be de rigeur for anyone who loses now, regardless of party. Kathryn Garcia had a "Stop the Steal" event planned for yesterday in Central Park.
                Is that a fact? I’m not finding anything about that. But I wouldn’t be surprised, the cat’s out of the bag. Thanks to Former Guy, the end of democracy is nigh.

Comment

Yeah, she had some pretty big name musicians show, too.

Comment

Yeah, she had some pretty big name musicians show, too.
                    Steely Dan, I bet. Heyoooo!

Comment

If they comeback with a Biden Won verdict, I'll take a month long Vacation from the site. Self imposed. Because I believe there's about as much chance of that being the result of this charade as there is you and I having a BBQ and singing Kumbaya with Jessie in tow.
                      Well what do ya know, I was wrong... See ya'll in November!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Well what do ya know, I was wrong... See ya'll in November!
                        Was this hand count FORENSIC in nature?

Comment

Working...
                        X