Pathetic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic

Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow, but right now I'd trade this entire sixers team for OKC's draft picks and be thrilled.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

That was atrocious. Truly.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow, but right now I'd trade this entire sixers team for OKC's draft picks and be thrilled.
      We Bucks fans feel your pain.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        We Bucks fans feel your pain.
        While we Nets fans do not want to gloat until the series can be closed out...

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
          I know how that goes for sure. But the Bucks had a great chance for an away win and then a closeout game at home and totally hosed it up. Budenholzer is getting ripped on local sports radio, and for the most part, it's warranted. Even the local homer announcers were questioning why he'd put Tucker on a crippled Harden after Tucker did a great job on Durant in Game 4.

Comment

I know how that goes for sure. But the Bucks had a great chance for an away win and then a closeout game at home and totally hosed it up. Budenholzer is getting ripped on local sports radio, and for the most part, it's warranted. Even the local homer announcers were questioning why he'd put Tucker on a crippled Harden after Tucker did a great job on Durant in Game 4.
            Not sure how much it would have mattered in Game 5. Durant had that MJ look in his eye, he couldn't miss in the second half.

Comment

I don't feel any better.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I don't feel any better.
                Try some Apricot Soju

Comment

I don't feel any better.
                  In fairness, I wasn't really trying to help. The Hawks are the "hot" team, but I'd rather the Nets play them than have to deal with Embiid.

Comment

Muahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Muahahahahahahahaha!

Awful. Durant did everything he possibly could but no Kyrie and half of Harden with Harris bricking shots left and right was too much to overcome.

Comment

Awful. Durant did everything he possibly could but no Kyrie and half of Harden with Harris bricking shots left and right was too much to overcome.
                        Durant was incredible...no doubt. I thought that shot at the end of regulation was the end for the Bucks.

Comment

Working...
                        X