Tracking minor league players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking minor league players

I used to use www.mlbfarm.com but they are gone. Anyone know of a (free) site that allows us to track just our own minor league stats?

MILB.com used to have a great tool that allowed you to do just that. Load up your players and get a daily readout of what they've done. But that seems to have gone away.

Baseball America send a daily email with the results of the top 30 players in each system, but I'm guessing that you have to buy a subscription in order to get that.

So, in other words, I don't have a clue...LOL. But I'd sure like to know myself!
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by whalewang View Post
      I used to use www.mlbfarm.com but they are gone. Anyone know of a (free) site that allows us to track just our own minor league stats?
      This is the group of prospects I am tracking.

Track individual player performance in multiple leagues through the prospect pipeline player tracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        This is the group of prospects I am tracking.

https://www.mlb.com/prospects/stats/player-tracker
        It will just show the ones you track on your computer, so do not be alarmed if you click on that link and no names appear, but this is the right site. You can add your players and they will stick the next time you go there. It is the only site I know of that does this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          It will just show the ones you track on your computer, so do not be alarmed if you click on that link and no names appear, but this is the right site. You can add your players and they will stick the next time you go there. It is the only site I know of that does this.
          Thanks...it's a clumsy interface to look up a player if he has a common name, but on the bright side, I guess Tino Martinez still has a chance to get called back to the game!

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Thanks...it's a clumsy interface to look up a player if he has a common name, but on the bright side, I guess Tino Martinez still has a chance to get called back to the game!
            Yes, adding players can be annoying, but anyone worth anything is highlighted, which makes it a little easier to scroll and find.

Comment

Perfect, Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by whalewang View Post
                This is another great site that lets you build your own team of minor leaguers and track them over the season..

Comment

Originally posted by Daver View Post
                  This is another great site that lets you build your own team of minor leaguers and track them over the season..

http://milbtracker.com/teams/main
                  I like this - simple, clean
                  It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by daver View Post
                    this is another great site that lets you build your own team of minor leaguers and track them over the season..

http://milbtracker.com/teams/main
                    this is the page I've been looking for! Thanks!!!!!

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                    X