View Poll Results: Who do you like better?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brandon Marsh

3 42.86%
  • Royce Lewis

4 57.14%

Thread: Brandon Marsh vs Royce Lewis

Brandon Marsh vs Royce Lewis

Simple question of which prospect you like better long term? I am working on a trade and part of the trade is that I can choose between these two. I know Lewis is out for the year and will have not played in two years, a little concerning. Marsh is off to a slow start, looking at the stats, in the minors this year. So wondering who you guys like better long term.

Thanks
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Not a big fan of either, but I begrudgingly voted for Lewis. But if this is an only league, I could see going Marsh, as he is a safer and closer bet. In a mixed league, I say swing for the fences and Lewis has more ceiling. Marsh, I think, has a higher floor in that I think he makes it as a major leaguer, at minimum as a 4th outfielder, but I don't see much upside there. Lewis still could, if it all comes together, be a difference maker, even if that chances of that have been hurt by the lost development time.

Journeyman
    Marsh easily for me. I think he's both better now and has a higher ceiling than Lewis. Both are good prospects, though both are probably at their nadir right now. Whether that means it's a good buying opportunity or a red flag is up to you!