Kelenic coming up Thursday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelenic coming up Thursday...

The first place team is also the owner of Kelenic. AL only 5x5 OBP instead of ave. 12 team $260 budget. He is strong on offense but could use more pitching.

Kelenic is 10 when activated.

He has turned down Springer 34A, Donaldson 29A and Manaea 8 and done after next year.

I know you all have different circumstances. Just like to open a dialog on your own leagues (feel free to comment on the above as well)?

What would you give? Or what would you want if you owned him?

I like Kelenic and would give a lot, but if someone is turning down Springer,, Donaldson, and Manaea in a 12 team AL only league, he feels no urgency to move Kelenic, and I doubt I'd be able to find a deal he would take that I'd be willing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      I like Kelenic and would give a lot, but if someone is turning down Springer,, Donaldson, and Manaea in a 12 team AL only league, he feels no urgency to move Kelenic, and I doubt I'd be able to find a deal he would take that I'd be willing to do.
      Agree, that offer was a massive overpay in current year value and he turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        He has turned down Springer 34A, Donaldson 29A and Manaea 8 and done after next year.
        Are these three separate trade proposals, or a three-for-Kelenic deal? Because if the latter, yikes.

Comment

I'd turn it down as well...you said he was strong on offense, so why offer him more offense? He'll already get more offense with Kelenic, and Donaldson and Springer are expensive and injury prone. Not a big Manaea fan myself, but your milage may vary...
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
            Are these three separate trade proposals, or a three-for-Kelenic deal? Because if the latter, yikes.
            I assumed the latter. I'd give any of them for Kelenic 1 for 1, but if he turned down all three, there is a man who doesn't wanna trade kelenic.

Comment

wait a minute...Kelenic worked out all of those defensive issues in just 12 days?

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                wait a minute...Kelenic worked out all of those defensive issues in just 12 days?
                It’s a miracle…combined with superior minor league instruction.
                2021 Auction Anatomy
                2021 Keeper Decisions
                2020 Auction Anatomy
                2020 Pre-Auction
                2015 Auction Anatomy
                2014 Auction Anatomy
                2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Kelenic with hit #1 and Homer #1...a laser shot to the RF alley. I think I heard 109 exit velo.
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

Mets fans gotta be bummed - this kid is amazing.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Mets fans gotta be bummed - this kid is amazing.
                      Why would I be bummed? We got Cano! Woo hoo, he’s only signed for another like 8 more years. Long-term stability!

Comment

Working...
                      X