Where is Ken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Ken?

I have been pretty tied up with work and a Kitchen remodel so haven't been spending normal time in here.

I think his last post was 4/21?

I hope everything is alright with him.

slasher probably pissed him off again.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Fell into a fumarole?
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Fell into a fumarole?
        probably trying to log on, but only half way there.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          probably trying to log on, but only half way there.
          I Disagree.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Explosion at the salad dressing factory?
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              slasher probably pissed him off again.
              Well I did, but I don't think I was the last straw
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                I only did half the job
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Yeah, I think the last straw was the baseball thread where people were venting about slow starts, and he pushed back on the venting with some data and someone called him out for not embracing the spirit of the venting thread. IDK, more broadly it comes down to for all of us--are we enjoying posting and engaging here? It seems many decide no, at least for a bit, and take a break for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    I have been pretty tied up with work and a Kitchen remodel so haven't been spending normal time in here.

I think his last post was 4/21?

I hope everything is alright with him.
                    Maybe he is hiding behind Waldo?
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I blame Steve. But that pretty much goes for everything.

Comment

Maybe he is hiding behind Waldo?
                        Or hanging out with Carmen San Diego.

Comment

Funny thread.

Thanks Gregg for the concern. I’m doing well. Appreciate you asking though.

Lots of hilarious responses too.

SourMasher was correct. Stepped back after some frustration and realizing that I’m pretty stubborn and writing the same type analysis over and over to people who don’t really seem interested says a lot more about me than it does to those who were uninterested in the ideas. In the past I’ve just tried to argue but I’ve realized that’s not worth it, nothing really gained and I’d rather spend my time on positives.

I still lurk but I don’t have much to offer. There are lots of better voices here who I wish posted more often. Jason, mjl and a few others on the baseball side who I respect rarely post recently. Pauly has great analysis from my side conversations I wish he wrote more on here.

Anyway, nothing ground breaking just stepped back from posting all the time but I’m still around!

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            Funny thread.

Thanks Gregg for the concern. I’m doing well. Appreciate you asking though.

Lots of hilarious responses too.

SourMasher was correct. Stepped back after some frustration and realizing that I’m pretty stubborn and writing the same type analysis over and over to people who don’t really seem interested says a lot more about me than it does to those who were uninterested in the ideas. In the past I’ve just tried to argue but I’ve realized that’s not worth it, nothing really gained and I’d rather spend my time on positives.

I still lurk but I don’t have much to offer. There are lots of better voices here who I wish posted more often. Jason, mjl and a few others on the baseball side who I respect rarely post recently. Pauly has great analysis from my side conversations I wish he wrote more on here.

Anyway, nothing ground breaking just stepped back from posting all the time but I’m still around!
                            i wasn't mentioned.... I feel triggered

Comment

anyway, this is better news. I was concerned about your daughter.

that sounds improper.

Comment

Working...
                              X