Biggest successes on your team thus far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Two more last night to bring his total to 14 hrs. OBP now up to .363.
    I picked him up early in the season and have tried too give him away ever since. Still no takers. Meanwhile, he is doing what I wanted for Lindor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      I picked him up early in the season and have tried too give him away ever since. Still no takers. Meanwhile, he is doing what I wanted for Lindor.
      Love that!

How much is Lindor?

He is 38A in our NL only 5x5. I expect Lindor to heat up and Crawford to cool down. Yet I would not trade Crawford 3B straight up for Lindor if offered to me tonight.

Comment

Love that!

How much is Lindor?

He is 38A in our NL only 5x5. I expect Lindor to heat up and Crawford to cool down. Yet I would not trade Crawford 3B straight up for Lindor if offered to me tonight.
        I would, but I have both. My hope is that by the time Crawford realizes he is Crawford, Lindor will realize he is Lindor.

If I had run with Crawford for the year, I'd be much better off, but it took until a couple of weeks ago to finally bench Lindor and start Crawford.

Comment

Andrew Chafin with his 10th hold yesterday. Goes along with 21k in 21 innings, a 2.57 era and a 0.90 whip.

Not bad for a late round reserve draft pick.
          Chafin with his 17th hold last night. His era is down to 1.78 whip to 0.86 and K's 29 in 30.1 innings.

Comment

Working...
          X