Who to start this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to start this week?

Three starting pitchers, two starting pitcher slots. Still early enough in the season that I need all categories (standard 5x5), but obviously, these guys aren't getting saves. Here are the choices (the week is Tuesday to Monday):

Danny Duffy: @MIN. He's been the best easily of these three, but at Minnesota is not an ideal match-up.

Dallas Keuchel: vCLE. He's been doing Keuchel things, and the Cleveland offense ain't too great, but being a lefty, it makes Luplow a monster.

Domingo German: @SFG, vSFG. He has two starts and the most upside, but one is at Coors, and he has been a WHIP destroyer.

I have no real idea who to use here. Thoughts?

Domingo German or German Marquez? Because I'm pretty sure Domingo German is going against Houston tomorrow.

If it's German Marquez, I go with Duffy and Marquez. If it's Domingo German, I go with Duffy and Keuchel. Yankees are going six-man rotation, so I think Domingo only gets one start in your week against Houston.
    Last edited by chancellor; 04-26-2021, 09:19 PM.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

German Marquez; wow, I am a mess tonight, lol.

Comment

Agree with Duffy and Marquez.

Comment

Duffy and Marquez it is. Now at least I can blame someone else if it goes wrong, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
            Duffy and Marquez it is. Now at least I can blame someone else if it goes wrong, lol.
            Blame Canada

Comment

Can't do that. I like Canada, except for the fact it is too cold for me. Hell, Freddie is a Canadian citizen.

Comment

I blame the pen. Geez, this is the start in SF.

Comment

Working...
                X