Draft Day(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Every year this Raiders fan goes into the draft with super low expectations and every year the Raiders manage to not even meet that low bar. What a clusterfuck (yet again). We'd be better off with Matt Millen as GM. Hell, we'd be better off just crowdsourcing the picks, or throwing darts, or consulting the oracle, or just about anything else. But Gruden is always the smartest guy in the room and always makes some ridiculous reach and it always fails. Good thing there's only....*checks calendar*....six more years of this garbage.
    Yeah, I feel really badly for you and other Raider fans. Seriously, you and I could order four pizzas and a case of beer and do better than Raider management the last three years.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Hey, Bene - the Raiders made a good 2nd round pick!

Comment

Honestly I would have been ok with Moehrig in the first lol. Really a shockingly decent pick. They probably had to bind and gag Gruden to make it.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I read the Pack has picked one offensive player in the first since like 2011 to support Aaron Rogers - that pick was QB Jordan Love. That’s cold!
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Cleveland is crushing this draft

Comment

Honestly I would have been ok with Moehrig in the first lol. Really a shockingly decent pick. They probably had to bind and gag Gruden to make it.
              NFL Network applauded the pick for about 30 seconds - then had an analyst come on and say the pick recently injured his back and had an MRI, scaring other teams away. but we know the Raiders play chess while the other teams play checkers - so what could go wrong?
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I read the Pack has picked one offensive player in the first since like 2011 to support Aaron Rogers - that pick was QB Jordan Love. That’s cold!
                True, but it’s not like the Pack hasn’t given him help - Davante in the 2nd, Jones in the 5th, Bahktiari in the 4th...

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  True, but it’s not like the Pack hasn’t given him help - Davante in the 2nd, Jones in the 5th, Bahktiari in the 4th...
                  Yep, they’re actually good at drafting. Plus they nabbed another A. Rodgers to play the slot!

Comment

Cleveland is crushing this draft
                    Yes we very much are having a love fest with Andrew B and Kevin S. Super bowl tickets are all ready on sale!!!!

Comment

So, the Steelers selected a running back named Harris in the first round of the draft.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

enjoyed the lusty boos from the Cleveland crowd as Franco announced one of the Steelers' draft picks

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                          enjoyed the lusty boos from the Cleveland crowd as Franco announced one of the Steelers' draft picks

He doesn't always get an immaculate reception.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

#wellplayed

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Jake Ehlinger, new Colts QB Sam Ehlinger's brother, was found dead yesterday at age 20. Damn.

Comment

Working...
                              X