No announcement yet.

Biggest Disappointments On Your Team So Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitting in the Yankees lineup, after 58 at bats, Gleyber Torres has one more RBI than I do. I would say he is my biggest disappointment so far. I have too much invested in him to sell low.
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

A warm day in Denver certainly helped for CJ Cron and Trevor Story

Comment

Is there any hope for Josh Bell and Victor Robles? These guys are killing me. They look lost.

Comment

Eugenio Suarez...I expected 30-45 homers, I'll be happy with 20 and a .200 average.

His manager admits that the position switch MIGHT have something to do with his struggles, yet doesn't do anything about it. Glove only shortstops ar not hard to find, and everyone would rejoice.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Eugenio Suarez...I expected 30-45 homers, I'll be happy with 20 and a .200 average.

His manager admits that the position switch MIGHT have something to do with his struggles, yet doesn't do anything about it. Glove only shortstops ar not hard to find, and everyone would rejoice.
            Yes, I expected a big year too, but thankfully, got no shares. The defensive switch does seem to have messed him up--it makes sense given the pressure of playing SS, especially coming back to it with so many doubters. You are right, finding a glove first SS should be easy and would improve that team a good bit.

Comment

if Kenta Maeda wasnt mentioned here....well now he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                Yes, I expected a big year too, but thankfully, got no shares. The defensive switch does seem to have messed him up--it makes sense given the pressure of playing SS, especially coming back to it with so many doubters. You are right, finding a glove first SS should be easy and would improve that team a good bit.
                And they have Jose Garcia in the minors...

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                  I have to say that Trout is getting closer each day to getting on this list. I live in So Cal and watch every Angels game. 19 K in 14 games? What is odd to me is that he is still laying off bad pitches, and swinging at strikes....and missing them. I have never seen him swing and miss so many pitches before.
                  There was a reply to my post saying this must be a joke. I was not joking at all. I assume that they track swing and miss % (as they track everything), but I was at yesterdays game and his last 2 AB were terrible. He swung and missed 6 of the 7 strikes he saw (1 foul) and was totally overmatched on cutters and fastballs. I am not a Trout roto owner, but a disappointed Angels fan. Something is off with him.

Comment

There was a reply to my post saying this must be a joke. I was not joking at all. I assume that they track swing and miss % (as they track everything), but I was at yesterdays game and his last 2 AB were terrible. He swung and missed 6 of the 7 strikes he saw (1 foul) and was totally overmatched on cutters and fastballs. I am not a Trout roto owner, but a disappointed Angels fan. Something is off with him.
                    This is the same Mike Trout that has a...checks notes...league-leading 1.201 OPS and...checks notes again...a league-leading .376 batting average? Just making sure we're talking about the same Trout.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      This is the same Mike Trout that has a...checks notes...league-leading 1.201 OPS and...checks notes again...a league-leading .376 batting average? Just making sure we're talking about the same Trout.
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Which league are you trying to trade for him in and who in here are you trying to convince?

Comment

You could have checked both of those at the same time instead of half and half.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            You could have checked both of those at the same time instead of half and half.
                            The batting averages are in the box scores in the newspaper every day, but for OPS I have to wait for the NL stats in the USA Today on Tuesday and for the AL stats on Wednesday.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

The batting averages are in the box scores in the newspaper every day, but for OPS I have to wait for the NL stats in the USA Today on Tuesday and for the AL stats on Wednesday.
                              LMFAO, and then enter them into your roto spreadsheet so every can know where they stand by Friday?
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                LMFAO, and then enter them into your roto spreadsheet so every can know where they stand by Friday?
                                Lotus 1-2-3 back in the day.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X