No announcement yet.

Post Covid Bucket List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, I believe I'd fit into all those Jeans....yeah--I went there.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Well...I'd have loved to see Clapton, but I don't think I'll get that far south. Here's his band:

Doyle Bramhall II, Paul Carrack, Nathan East, Sonny Emory, Steve Gadd and Chris Stainton with Sharon White and Katie Kissoon on backing vocals. The show will feature Jimmie Vaughan as special guest.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Well, finally got to see Joe Bonamassa live, and it was amazing. He's traveling with an incredible band - heck, his keyboardist is none other than Reese Wynans.

He closed with a great story about the last song he got to write with Will Jennings - Will told him it was the last song he'd write with him since he got "F*&^ You Rich" from a song he just wrote for "some Canadian chick", proceeded to light a Cuban cigar with a $100 bill, pulled out an expensive bottle of bourbon, and he and Joe wrote "Mountain Time".

I'll leave it to y'all to figure out the song and the Canadian chick....LOL

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
        X