Post Covid Bucket List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Just got notice that our Roger Waters Concert has been rescheduled. FOR JULY 28th 2022! I guess that is good news bad news.
    Not waiting for you Roger!

My wife got us tickets to Genesis The Last Domino tour Nov. 15th. We will follow it up with Jim Gaffigan at the Riverside Theater in Milwaukee on Nov.24th.

Minutes ago we just added the prequel Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Evening at the beautiful Genesee Theater on Nov. 3rd.

Comment

Post Covid Bucket would be a terrible name for a breakfast cereal.
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        Pretty bad news if it’s going to be held 9 months ago.
        Gregg used his down time in quarantine to perfect his time travel machine.

Comment

Well, my ticket to Rage Against The Machine with Run The Jewels was re-scheduled 2 years later, June 2022. I would have to fly to it now after moving across the country, but I might do that. I'm more excited for local shows. One of my favourite Vancouver artists just put out his 3rd album, and I'd kill to see it played live.

I was supposed to be in Scotland at a wedding next month, so hopefully that long-planned event is rescheduled soon.

Mainly, I plan to watch the housing market (hopefully) crash and jump in. Everybody has pushed their money into housing while there was nothing else to spend money on. I'm hoping increased spending and pressure to spend on experiences instead of essentials will deflate the market. The cool-off is just starting, I think.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
            Post Covid Bucket would be a terrible name for a breakfast cereal.
            Post Covid Flakes would be much better.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              Post Covid Flakes would be much better.
              well, yeah.

Comment

Post Covid Bucket List? To eventually be able to fit into my jeans I wore Jan 2020......
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                  Post Covid Bucket List? To eventually be able to fit into my jeans I wore Jan 2020......
                  Same here. But we're both gonna have to drink a lot less Ballast Point to make that happen.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    Same here. But we're both gonna have to drink a lot less Ballast Point to make that happen.
                    I actually switched to whiskey a couple of months ago, the beer was a special treat for your visit. Plus I can drag more weight out of an SUV after a few beers than I can after a couple Whiskeys....
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

What are jeans ?
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        What are jeans ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          What are jeans ?

Comment

Comment

I actually switched to whiskey a couple of months ago, the beer was a special treat for your visit. Plus I can drag more weight out of an SUV after a few beers than I can after a couple Whiskeys....
                              body bags?
                              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                                body bags?
                                Shhhh…
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X