This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    yes, I'm the clearly the one lobbing personal attacks like "screw you", "your an asshole", "go screw yourself". yes, I'm clearly the one lobbing personal attacks. Clearly.

EDIT: forgot "you're the ass here man"

EDIT 2: "Dumbass"
    EDIT 3: to note that "go screw yourself" was used twice for those keeping track

EDIT 4: probably some additional asshole updates I should track, but it's hard to keep up
    Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 03-24-2021, 02:30 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
      In my view, it's not real because the inputs are not reflective of the real scenario. Call it an artifact of my previous life as a scientist in biotech.

I do like spaghetti though. Except it's on the "do not eat" list, so zoodles it is...
      That is a fair criticism of what I propose, but I think the alternative is also not reflective of the real scenario. I hope this thread yielded some benefit in people thinking about how to use the calculators, I feel it probably didn't and mostly resulted in a lot of frustration and comments not related to the topic. But I got input from you and others to consider. And you can consider my input and use it or not use it based on your assessment of it's value. I shouldn't, but I'll stick with spaghetti. I appreciate your input.
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

PM sent

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Very Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance-esque
          Better Zen than Zed.

Comment

EDIT 4: probably some additional asshole updates I should track, but it's hard to keep up
            EDIT 5: Acting offended that someone calls you out on being an ass after you attack their character is really rich. Keep gaslighting me though.... or reply in PM and lets figure this out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              EDIT 5: Acting offended that someone calls you out on being an ass after you attack their character is really rich. Keep gaslighting me though.... or reply in PM and lets figure this out?
              I replied to your PM, got nothing else to say to you
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I replied to your PM, got nothing else to say to you
                Got it. You replied in PM that you weren't going to reply. Good job buddy.

In that case, keep counting how many times you can be an asshole to someone who tried to help you. How high can we get in one day? Edit 6? Edit 7? How high? How many times can you keep complaining about people helping you?

Comment

Got it. You replied that you weren't going to reply. Good job buddy.

In that case, keep counting how many times you can be an asshole to someone who tried to help you. How high can we get in one day? Edit 6? Edit 7? How high? How many times can you keep complaining about people helping you?
                  Thank you for your help, I am done counting. But if it makes you feel better keep telling me to screw off and calling me an asshole. I think that is very productive.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Thank you for your help, I am done counting. But if it makes you feel better keep telling me to screw off and calling me an asshole. I think that is very productive.
                    EDIT: What i replied in the IM was that after you repeatedly called me an asshole and told me to screw off I didn't have much interest in engaging with you. And I think that is a pretty reasonable decision.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

EDIT: What i replied in the IM was that after you repeatedly called me an asshole and told me to screw off I didn't have much interest in engaging with you. And I think that is a pretty reasonable decision.
                      This is not worth doing here, I PM'd to keep garbage off this board. In fact my last PM was wishing you well and hoping that the garbage you were dealing with on a personal level was temporary. Why are you still on the attack? If you have something non-baseball / auction valuation / etc to talk about lets take it to PM - that was my intent after this thing went off the rails, but you keep trying to call me out for my objections to the tone. I was enjoying the back and forth until I was told I couldn't think critically simply because you disagree. I don't understand why it went that direction, and IMO that's out of line and I called you on it. But honestly I don't know why this has to be done here and not PM like I requested???

Comment

This is not worth doing here, I PM'd to keep garbage off this board. In fact my last PM was wishing you well and hoping that the garbage you were dealing with on a personal level was temporary. Why are you still on the attack? If you have something non-baseball / auction valuation / etc to talk about lets take it to PM - that was my intent after this thing went off the rails, but you keep trying to call me out for my objections to the tone. I was enjoying the back and forth until I was told I couldn't think critically simply because you disagree. I don't understand why it went that direction, and IMO that's out of line and I called you on it. But honestly I don't know why this has to be done here and not PM like I requested???
                        I think there is a difference between asking someone to think critically, or even implying that they aren't, and telling someone to screw themselves and repeatedly calling them an asshole. But that's just, like, my opinion man. and I think everyone most everyone has personal struggles dealing with COVID and family and other stuff, I'm not using that as an excuse for anything I've posted, my point was that i have enough crap to deal with without engaging with people who call me an asshole and tell me to screw myself. why would I want to add that on to my daily life?

EDIT: and if it bothers you so much that I ask you to think critically, when you clearly are, why not just put me on ignore or not respond? Or alternatively you can tell me to fuck off.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• OK, this thread has run its course.

Comment

Working...
                          X