No announcement yet.

2021 NFL Offseason Transaction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Browns sign RB Nick Chubb to a 3 year/$36.6 million extension thru 2024.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Steelers acquire ILB Joe Schobert from the Jaguars for a 6th round pick in the 2022 draft.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Bears Are Signing Nine-Time Pro Bowl Tackle Jason Peters...oh and he is 39 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          The Bears Are Signing Nine-Time Pro Bowl Tackle Jason Peters...oh and he is 39 years old.
          Could be a good move. I'm pretty doubtful he can still stand up to a full-time role, but as a rotational guy and someone to fill in for a few games, he probably still has the gas in the tank. And if he's willing to work with Jenkins, that'd be a huge bonus.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• The Jaguars release 34 year-old TE Tim Tebow.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              The Bears Are Signing Nine-Time Pro Bowl Tackle Jason Peters...oh and he is 39 years old.
              Some of the better offensive lineman seem like they can play forever. Not sure how good that is for the long term health of their bodies and brains (CTE) though.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                The Jaguars release 34 year-old former QB who thought he could just suit up and play as a TE Tim Tebow.
                Fixed that.

Comment

• Sony Michel dealt to the Rams for a 5th and 6th that could change to a single 4th round pick.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Gardner Minshew to Philly for a 6th rounder...could be interesting.
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Pats release Cam Newton

Comment

• Ravens sign RB Le'Veon Bell.

Saints release RB Latavius Murray.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Steelers sign OLB T.J. Watt to a four-year, $112 million contract extension.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X