Stafford Traded for Goff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford Traded for Goff

Whoa! Big fantasy-esque trade! Stafford for Goff, two #1 picks & a 3rd rounder

Championship......NFC......West.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I think this is a great deal for Det. Rams have will not have a 1st round pick for 3 years. LOL @ LA.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
        I think this is a great deal for Det. Rams have will not have a 1st round pick for 3 years. LOL @ LA.
        But the Rams now have a great defense, stud RB, very good receivers, and now a top shelf QB. They probably have a 2-3 year window to advance deep into the playoffs.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Best trade Detroit has made, I think, in my lifetime. That doesn’t mean it’s a bad deal for the Rams - they get a good QB, get rid of Goff and his contract, and have a three year window to win.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

They obviously frowned BIG TIME on Goff.

Comment

Cap considerations probably prevent this, but if the Leos managed to hornswaggle one of their Stafford suitors that are desperate for a QB (Indy?) to swap, say, a #1 & #2 for Goff, this would be a monumental offseason. Goff is still just 26, a #1 overall pick, with multiple Pro Bowls and a Superbowl appearance under his belt. A good team could do a lot worse.

A guy can dream, right?
              One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

The Rams have made one first round pick since 2016 (it was Goff) and won't have another until 2024. They are still a playoff team. Impressive.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                X