No announcement yet.

Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a phone interview on Fox (where else), he blamed the recent cyber attacks on Biden's weakness, although DarkSide began operations in August 2020. Also, Trump advised Americans to ditch computers to avoid cyberattacks after hackers shut down the Colonial Pipeline. "The way you stop it is you go back to a much more old-fashioned form of accounting and things," he said. "I really think that you have to go back to a different form of accounting, a different form of compiling information. You have people that are going to break into systems. I think you have to go back and you have to be much more reliant, there has to be much better security," the former president added.

Comment

• Respect for free speech? Understanding of technological innovation and cyber security?

Neigh.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
        Also, Trump advised Americans to ditch computers to avoid cyberattacks after hackers shut down the Colonial Pipeline. "The way you stop it is you go back to a much more old-fashioned form of accounting and things," he said. "I really think that you have to go back to a different form of accounting, a different form of compiling information. You have people that are going to break into systems. I think you have to go back and you have to be much more reliant, there has to be much better security," the former president added.
        how much you want to bet he and all his cronies bought stock in abacuses right before he made this statement.

abacuses? abaci?
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
          In a phone interview on Fox (where else), he blamed the recent cyber attacks on Biden's weakness, although DarkSide began operations in August 2020. Also, Trump advised Americans to ditch computers to avoid cyberattacks after hackers shut down the Colonial Pipeline. "The way you stop it is you go back to a much more old-fashioned form of accounting and things," he said. "I really think that you have to go back to a different form of accounting, a different form of compiling information. You have people that are going to break into systems. I think you have to go back and you have to be much more reliant, there has to be much better security," the former president added.
          What a genius!

Comment

• Speaking of geniuses, here's another Trumptard genius (BLM in this case is Bureau of Land Management):

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Speaking of geniuses, here's another Trumptard genius (BLM in this case is Bureau of Land Management):

Outside the box thinking there. That's what leadership looks like.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Louis Gohmert 2022 - He'll Move Heaven and Earth for You!
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Gohmert, and I am not joking at all here, just recently admitted that “people think I’m the dumbest guy in Congress.” I'm guessing he'll hold on to that distinction for a little while longer.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• And, I mean, isn't that just the Trumpiest way to lodge a ridiculous question that betrays one's complete and total ignorance? Getting definite "ingest disinfectant" vibes here.

Comment

• Predictably, Gohmert was also a huge champion of *cough* hydroxychloroquine and also stated that Germany had developed a "mist" that killed coronavirus back in April of last year. He also, of course, is a mask-denier or whatever those clowns are called, and refused to wear a mask to House Judiciary Committee meetings. He tested positive one day after showing up maskless and then actually stated that it was wearing a mask that gave him coronavirus.

Stunningly, he was a judge on Texas' Court of Appeals for a short while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        And, I mean, isn't that just the Trumpiest way to lodge a ridiculous question that betrays one's complete and total ignorance? Getting definite "ingest disinfectant" vibes here.
                        Yes, if I did not know better, I'd say he was parodying that interaction. It is truly embarrassing that someone so mindboggling ignorant is in a leadership position in our country. That fact that he was a judge is frightening as well. I wouldn't let him judge a pie eating contest. What a complete idiot.

Comment

• The scope of the Orange Centaur's "Justice" Department efforts to seize reporters' phone records has continued to grow:

On Wednesday, the New York Times reported that the Justice Department under former President Donald Trump secretly seized phone records from four Times reporters from Jan. 14 to April 30, 2017, as part of a “leak” investigation.

This marks the third notification from the Biden Justice Department that the Trump administration authorized prosecutors in 2020 to seize metadata from reporters, without advance notification, in an effort to identify their confidential sources. It follows letters from the Justice Department in May to reporters at the Washington Post and CNN stating that they were also targeted by no-notice records demands.

Bruce D. Brown, executive director of the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, made the following statement:

“President Biden said recently that the seizure of reporters’ phone records is ‘simply, simply wrong,’ and it is. For his Justice Department, this is a crucial early test of its stated commitment to press freedom and transparency.

“It is urgent that we hear from the attorney general about all three Trump-era records seizures, including the purported reasoning behind them and the rationale for not notifying the journalists in advance. The goal must be to ensure that such abuses never occur again.”
                          The Washington Post and CNN reported last month that their journalists’ communications were also seized by Trump’s DOJ.

There is no bottom. Nothing is too low.

Comment

The scope of the Orange Centaur's "Justice" Department efforts to seize reporters' phone records has continued to grow:

There is no bottom. Nothing is too low.
                            Centaur DOJ also subpoenaed records from Apple of Democrat members of the House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell as well as their aides and family members.

The hole of treason, sedition, and corruption has no bottom. There is no step too far.

Comment

Centaur DOJ also subpoenaed records from Apple of Democrat members of the House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell as well as their aides and family members.

The hole of treason, sedition, and corruption has no bottom. There is no step too far.
                              If only Biden would investigate and prosecute...
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I'm sure everyone here will be super upset to learn about Biden doing the same bullshit.

When the recent reporting came out that billionaires paid effective tax rates in the low single digits, Biden made a statement that they need to find and charge... not the billionaires evading taxes... but the leakers. So, journalists and their sources. They don't even take issue with the tax evasion. Biden is just another piece of shit imperialist corporate shill, with a better PR team.

Just like Snowden. Oh, you wanted to reveal the rot and corruption of the American empire? Get ready to lose all of your freedoms we pretend to represent.
                                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
                                X