Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    It is heartbreaking. The signs were there and it took too long to remove these children from her. I hope her brain clears one day so she can fully realize and feel the affect of what she has done. I can think of nothing as tragic and horrific as the panic and pain and betrayal those little children felt as their own mother slowly drowned them.
    I hope her brain clears just as the 1,000 volts of electricity fries it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      Interesting how we all create our own narratives as the heroes of our story.
      probably an indication of poor mental health, but I've never felt like this. I am at best a supporting actor in some tertiary story that will likely end up on the cutting room floor.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Why do you continue giving these right wing grifters support?

Did you miss the article that showed Lincoln Project spent much more money on companies owned by Lincoln Project founders than on the ads you're posting? 4x as much spent on lining their pockets (aka, consulting firms they owned) as they did on ads.

According to the Associated Press, the Lincoln Project has raised $90 million, most of which has gone to consulting firms controlled by founders and leaders of the group.
          https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/02...for-the-money/
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
            Why do you continue giving these right wing grifters support?

Did you miss the article that showed Lincoln Project spent much more money on companies owned by Lincoln Project founders than on the ads you're posting? 4x as much spent on lining their pockets (aka, consulting firms they owned) as they did on ads.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/02...for-the-money/
            They did play a role in Trump losing the election. So, i am grateful to them for that.

I did miss that article. But, i'm not surprised. Everyone is always trying to make a buck off of whatever it is they do best. Even though i enjoy their ads, i would never donate money to them. And i know they get advertising revenue when i click on their video. But, i consider it a fair exchange for my enjoyment of their video. Besides, someone has to keep an eye on the right wing grifters.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• There's some real juicy irony in the fact the rotting corpse of the GOP has ousted Liz Cheney from her leadership positions in the House for not believing in election fraud, just an hour before former acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen will tell the Congress Oversight Committee there was no election fraud.

Comment

• As someone who spreads their vote around to all kinds of candidates in the continuum. I cannot see myself ever again checking the box for a candidate with an "R" next to it. Today is either a very sad day in that one of the two parties in America has been usurped by a megalomaniac, or it is a bright day where conservative wake up to starting a more relevant party built on true conservative ideals.

I hold little hope...
                "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                  As someone who spreads their vote around to all kinds of candidates in the continuum. I cannot see myself ever again checking the box for a candidate with an "R" next to it. Today is either a very sad day in that one of the two parties in America has been usurped by a megalomaniac, or it is a bright day where conservative wake up to starting a more relevant party built on true conservative ideals.

I hold little hope...
                  I understand how someone could say, "I can't support the Democrats. I don't agree with them." But I don't understand how to even engage with someone who still actively supports the Republicans. Slavish devotion to Donald Trump and the accumulation of power by whatever means necessary are now the main policies of the party. There's not even a basis for a discussion of differences and working toward compromise with someone who supports that because I don't have anything in common with someone who wants that kind of governance for us.

It's not about small, responsible government any more for the Republicans. Here in Texas, the House just passed a bill to prevent cities from lowering their police budgets. What business of a small, responsible state government is that? All the while they refuse to deal with the energy industry winterization crisis which cost the lives of more than 100 Texans and cost almost $300 billion in damages.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• It's all pretty astounding. Even as a hardcore Liberal, I never thought the right would sell out like this. It's just mindboggling that they really believe-this is the way. BUT, unless they can be successful in suppressing the vote enough to influence electoral outcome, it's essentially a circlejerk as the left with press their advantage going forward--that is--if they can get out of their own way.
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• This is pretty astounding revisionist history right here:

Republican Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona is defending a woman who was shot and killed by the Capitol Police as she tried to break into the U.S. House chamber during the Jan. 6 insurrection, saying she was "executed."

At a House hearing on what went wrong that day, Gosar questioned former acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen about the death of Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran who was part of the mob that attacked the Capitol. Babbitt was shot by a Capitol Police officer as she tried to climb through a broken window while lawmakers were trapped inside.

The Department of Justice has decided not to charge the police officer who shot Babbitt. The officer's name hasn't been disclosed. Federal prosecutors said there was "insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution."

Gosar on Wednesday asked Rosen why Babbitt was "executed" and asked the name of the officer who killed her. Gosar called Babbitt "a young lady, a veteran, wrapped in an American flag that was killed in the U.S. Capitol."

It amazes me that the party of personal responsibility cannot take any responsibility either for this or Trump's election loss.

Comment

• An entire political party, sans about 10 members, has essentially said to themselves and to the world that a horde of rampaging insurrectionists who injured 140+ police officers and stormed the Capitol of our country is just not that big of a deal. They ALL promote the most obvious lie in my lifetime, partly because they are immoral, partly because it serves their political desires. They now try and characterize the insurrection as "giving hugs and kisses to the police (they tried to kill)" and that it was "a normal tourist visit" or that it was actually carried out by crisis actors or George Soros or Jewish lasers or antifa or something. They remove one of their own from a position of power for telling the truth that former guy's idiotic Big Lie is just that, a lie.

Republicans are a scourge upon this country.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• But at least they have...*checks notes*....some company called Cyber Ninjas who has never participated in a vote count or anything even remotely similar and who is led by yet another eye-rollingly stupid right-wing conspiracist doing god's work out in Arizona proving what the sane folks couldn't. Ugh.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Talk about Election Fraud!

"Five months after Suzanne Morphew was first reported missing last year, she cast an absentee ballot for former President Donald Trump in Colorado. Turns out her husband, now accused of murdering her, actually sent in the ballot using her name, because he “just wanted Trump to win.”

A neighbor reported 50-year-old Suzanne missing on May 10, 2020, Mothers’ Day, after she didn’t come home from a bike ride near their home in Maysville. Barry Morphew, 53, was arrested earlier this month on charges of first-degree murder, tampering with evidence, and attempting to influence a public servant.

And now, he’s facing more charges, related to the fraudulent ballot.

Barry Morphew reportedly admitted to FBI agents that he had committed voter fraud using his wife’s name, casting an absentee ballot for Trump in October 2020.

“I figured all those other guys are cheating,” Morphew told investigators last month, according to the Associated Press. “I know she was going to vote for Trump anyway.”

Comment

• Make America gag again:

Former President Donald Trump plans to resume his signature campaign-style rallies in a series of battleground states this summer as he inches closer to a decision on whether to mount a comeback presidential bid in 2024.

"We'll be doing one in Florida, we're going to do one in Ohio, we're going to do one in North Carolina," the 45th President told the right-wing media outfit One America News in an interview Thursday, adding that he would release a rally schedule "relatively soon."

"We'll be announcing them very soon over the next week or two," Trump said.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                There's some real juicy irony in the fact the rotting corpse of the GOP has ousted Liz Cheney from her leadership positions in the House for not believing in election fraud, just an hour before former acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen will tell the Congress Oversight Committee there was no election fraud.
                                One of the Republicans trying to take Liz Cheney's seat in Congress, a sitting state Congressman named Anthony Bouchard, apparently impregnated a 14 year old back when he was 18. He says it was "like the Romeo and Juliet story", so yeah. Oh, the stories he and Matt Gaetz and Donald Halfwit could share with each other!

Comment

Working...
                                X